Total Solution Mere's Diary

Whats the temperature like at this time of year?
Hopefully you can travel light x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kos should be in the 20s during the day and about 12C at night so should be summer clothes and maybe a cardigan at night. Going to sort out summer clothes from three years ago as that was the last time we were in a beach holiday in the Caribbean. My clothes should still fit ok as I am the same weight now as I was then. Last year was trekking clothes for Borneo and the year before in Canada there was snow on the ground in May because we were in the Rockies!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I love hearing about your hols Mere. You definitely have to pack light but then again I always seem to wear the same couple of outfits on hols esp if there is a washer. Silky summer dresses will weigh nothing for you !

Hope Fife was fun and you have a great week.

Thanks Angel, Fife was fun, I did 6 loads of washing and got it all hung out and dried outside. I helped the twins with their studying as National 5 exams start next week. Then hubby and I took the boys out for dinner at the Village Inn, super meal definitely not low calorie but it was lovely to chat to the boys as adults, they were 16 last week. Then hubby and I stayed and had a drink together on our own which was lovely too. Wander round the village ended our date. All in all a great weekend. x

You know your diet has worked when you can get into holiday clothes from 3 years ago without unfastening anything! Clothes all laid out ready to pack. Weigh 7 kg including toiletries, I definitely pack light!
Cleaned out the cupboard under the stairs and painted it pale blue to match my kitchen. Took me all day except for the hour in the hot tub with my daughter. Well I had to let the first coat of paint dry! Among the long lost treasures in the cupboard were two fire extinguishers that are 20 years old! Special tools for a Dyson we have not had for 5 years and five tins of leather protector and 6 tins of black shoe polish! Now that job is done I feel great and keep going into the kitchen , opening the cupboard door and have another look at the tidiness!
I really need to get a life!

Hehe, tidy cupboard, tidy mind! I did mine today too, (see you are an inspiration in more ways than one) although I drew the line at painting it. Everything's neat on shelves and my dyson fits in it again so I don't have to have it hanging around the kitchen. I do wish I had hot tub time in there too, how lovely.

Great at news about your clothes and wow, packing light! Have a great evening. X

Thanks Angel nothing like a bit of tidying! x

Hope you enjoy your holidays Mere. Unexpected date with hubby sounds best though xxx

Thanks Harry, even after over 40 years of marriage date nights with hubby are my favourite way to spend my time. x hope you are having a great day. x

Mere I hope I have half the retirement life you and hubby have. You e both worked so hard to enjoy your family, holidays and most of all each other. I love date nights, I can't wait till a date day/weekend and weeeeek! Haha! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Great news regarding fitting into those clothes Mere. You're obviously doing this right x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Funnily enough my weight is not going down but loads of people have been asking me if I have lost a lot of weight, been more or less the same now for two years. Today I checked out my fat percentage and it has dropped quite a bit so that must be why I look slimmer! The interval training must be working as that is the only thing I have changed. x

Funnily enough my weight is not going down but loads of people have been asking me if I have lost a lot of weight, been more or less the same now for two years. Today I checked out my fat percentage and it has dropped quite a bit so that must be why I look slimmer! The interval training must be working as that is the only thing I have changed. x Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Wow well done on the fat % going down! You must be looking good! X

That's great news Mere. All that exercise is paying off. Well done you! Enjoy that walk on cloud nine of compliments, you so deserve them.

Unfortunately and realistically I am about to spend a week in an all inclusive 5 star hotel. Food on hand all day and the bar is open from 10am until 2am what are the chances of staying as slim!

Have a great time :) xx

Wow Mere :D
Interval training is doing wonders for you !
Exercise is definitely the way to keep slim !!
Enjoy your hols :)

Thanks everyone, case is packed and am at the stage of taking things back out! Don't know if anyone else does this but I seem to do it every time. I pack very light but still usually have clothes I don't wear! Car is booked into the parking area at Glasgow airport for 12.30 on Saturday afternoon so not long now, beginning to get excited and always get nervous. I love flying so I don't know why I get so nervous and feel the need to practically Spring clean the house before I go!

Unfortunately and realistically I am about to spend a week in an all inclusive 5 star hotel. Food on hand all day and the bar is open from 10am until 2am what are the chances of staying as slim! Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
Totally what holidays are for!
Enjoy it
X

Back