Meringue

Gemma1986

Im just me!
By staying at my group Monday it really helped a si didnt no they were so low.
I got the asda ones yesterday and only 2.5 each
So i had some good for you squirty cream and banana all for 3.5 :D
Yum yum

Everytime I see a post about meringue I want one !!! I am going to have to buy some today - I think I will have mine with strawberries and M & S syn free vanilla yoghurt

I think that i am going to put them on my shopping list. are they less if you make them yourself?

Tescos do mini meranges in plain strawberry and chocolate that are all only 1 syn each!! i have one of them crumbled in my quark and fruit normally. :D

I have these most evenings! It's my 'watching tv on the sofa pudding' but only 2.5 syns - fabulous. I have mine with mixed berries and VLF yoghurt usually.

Girls, re meringues.....

has anyone made them with sweetener instead of sugar? I'm thinking if this is possible that they will be free???? (she hopes!)

Girls, re meringues.....

has anyone made them with sweetener instead of sugar? I'm thinking if this is possible that they will be free???? (she hopes!)

I was thinking about this too, but haven't tried it yet.....(awaits reply with egg white and sweetener on standby:D)

Ok I just did it! lol 2 egg whites and a couple of teaspoons of sweetener has made six little meringue type things im baking them on a low temperature as we speak ill keep checking them and see what happens lol

I've had them on 120 for 15 minutes and caught them just as they started to brown so I recommend you keep a very close eye on them :( I've now turned off the oven and according to Delia should leave them in to dry out until the oven cools completely. They are looking ok apart from the slight brown bits on top lol.

Just to add I really have to go now and pick the kids up, so am just going to leave them in (brave!!) while the oven cools.
I'm either going to come home to yummyness or a total burnt mess, shall let u guys know! :)

:eat::whistle::drool::fingerscrossed:

Oh god no the best are sainsburys, in the red box not the ones from bakery!!

They are a little bit gooey!! LUSH!! Morrisons were nasty!

some are 2.5 and some are 3 syns tho I think :)
x

I absolutely adore meringues! :D Gonna defo go get some, I do get quite a sweet tooth sometimes.

Back