Message to cupcake

slinky1131

Much as I think your great, my biggest craving of late has been a cupcake. A
Massive gorgeous light and fluffy cupcake loaded with delicious buttercream. And every time I see your avatar I'm cruelly reminded lol!! Aaarrrrrggggghhhhh I can't escape the cupcake!!!

Lol! Me too! :) Every time I see the pic it makes me want a cupcake more and more!! :(

I love cupcakes an that one looks yummy! Hahaha :D

I thought it was just me :). I'm like that when I see cupcake's avatar too!

What would a good alternative name be that no-one would crave? How about pickled egg?! Or semolina?

Hmm, my pickled eggs just arrived in my supermarket delivery. Mmmm. OH said YUK so at least he won't be scoffing them :)

How about that fat picture:

1-lb-fat.jpg

Apparently that's what a lb of fat looks like, so if you say "I've only lost a pound" this is what you're supposed to visualise :)

Sorry I've just seen this thread. When I was on Exante someone had a burger as their avatar, you become immune to it after a while.

I not gona be a big fat cake...I'm going to be small & delicious like a cupcake,lol :)

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

cupcake86 said:
Sorry I've just seen this thread. When I was on Exante someone had a burger as their avatar, you become immune to it after a while.

I not gona be a big fat cake...I'm going to be small & delicious like a cupcake,lol :)

Babe, there's no rules on avatars here so don't feel bad! At the end of the day. It's a picture! Your not asking people to go eat a cupcake are yah?!
I get your logic, small pretty cupcake :D
I love your name and picture xxxxxx

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
Babe, there's no rules on avatars here so don't feel bad! At the end of the day. It's a picture! Your not asking people to go eat a cupcake are yah?!
I get your logic, small pretty cupcake :D
I love your name and picture xxxxxx

Aww thank you xo

I lay awake last night thinking about it but I really can't see myself as a different name. I did change my avatar from a real cupcake to a cartoon so it wouldn't be as tempting when I moved to vlcd again xo

cupcake86 said:
Aww thank you xo

I lay awake last night thinking about it but I really can't see myself as a different name. I did change my avatar from a real cupcake to a cartoon so it wouldn't be as tempting when I moved to vlcd again xo

Yeah it doesn't look real at all cuppy, I personally don't find cartoon food at all appealing lol
Like Clair said it's not a rule, I'm sure lots of people on a site for people with weight issues have food related names!!!

Back