Message to cupcake

DustQueen said:
Yeah it doesn't look real at all cuppy, I personally don't find cartoon food at all appealing lol
Like Clair said it's not a rule, I'm sure lots of people on a site for people with weight issues have food related names!!!

Thanks Dusty xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

I think you'll find that most of the initial comments were made tongue firmly in cheek ;)

Jus look at the cupcake avatar as free therapy ladies & gents caus when you move on from vlcd and move back into the real world where we are faced with choices daily we are going to have to make the right ones otherwise we are fighting a loosing battle. So by the time i reach my target with s&s il be so sick of looking at cupcakes i wont want one LOL

BordersGirl said:
I think you'll find that most of the initial comments were made tongue firmly in cheek ;)

No I know no one was being 'mean' but it did make me think. Hopefully no one feels the urge to devour a cupcake or any other avatar picture xo

no1mom23 said:
Jus look at the cupcake avatar as free therapy ladies & gents caus when you move on from vlcd and move back into the real world where we are faced with choices daily we are going to have to make the right ones otherwise we are fighting a loosing battle. So by the time i reach my target with s&s il be so sick of looking at cupcakes i wont want one LOL

As long as you don't start seeing me as a giant cupcake in real life we'll be fine,lol xo

cupcake86 said:
As long as you don't start seeing me as a giant cupcake in real life we'll be fine,lol xo

Jus think soon you'll be a bite size cute cupcake hehe

Jeez! Looks like I've missed 'Cupcake Gate' today..

As one of the original 'posters' to this thread, it was most definitely tongue in cheek... I'm not even that fussed about giving up cupcakes (of the cake variety, of course...) and especially don't like 'brain' cupcakes.. euuurrgghhhh!

Although the one positive of this has been I've found a way to get rid of any hunger pangs is googling images of disgusting food :p

From Here to Eaternity said:
Jeez! Looks like I've missed 'Cupcake Gate' today..

As one of the original 'posters' to this thread, it was most definitely tongue in cheek... I'm not even that fussed about giving up cupcakes (of the cake variety, of course...) and especially don't like 'brain' cupcakes.. euuurrgghhhh!

Although the one positive of this has been I've found a way to get rid of any hunger pangs is googling images of disgusting food :p

I think the pic with the amount of fat beside ghe cup is a good one. To think thats whats in our bodies and every day we're sticking to this diet we're loosing that ugly stuff - whoop whoop!

I think the pic with the amount of fat beside ghe cup is a good one. To think thats whats in our bodies and every day we're sticking to this diet we're loosing that ugly stuff - whoop whoop!

Be careful, your puppies might start looking tasty soon! hehe ;)

Divster said:
Be careful, your puppies might start looking tasty soon! hehe ;)

Lol too much fur but then again at least they wouldnt take me out of ketosis hehe

no1mom23 said:
Lol too much fur but then again at least they wouldnt take me out of ketosis hehe

Now stop before you start eyeing up them dogs in the kitchen,lol!

cupcake86 said:
Now stop before you start eyeing up them dogs in the kitchen,lol!

Hehe dont think i could they're too cute xx

If I'm having a bad day in work, I do google images of puppies (not the Page 3 kind :) as it always makes me feel better!! (Single, full time working and apartment living means I cannot justify selfishly getting a dog although I would love one!)

If I'm having a bad day in work, I do google images of puppies (not the Page 3 kind :) as it always makes me feel better!! (Single, full time working and apartment living means I cannot justify selfishly getting a dog although I would love one!)

Sorry I had to like the 'not the page 3 kind' bit :)
Maybe one day you can get one xo

From Here to Eaternity said:
I was engrossed in Crufts last night... distracted me from the fact that it was a Friday night and just desperately wanted a Dominos Pepperoni Passion!!!! :D

I didnt realize it was on. Was it good? Do you have any pets? I have a 13 month old german shepherd and a 17 month old black lab oh and a rabbit lol. Love them all to bits xx

Ohhhh I love shepards. I've got one myself. Did have 2 but my doggie died before Xmas she was nearly 14 :-(

Back