messed it up,advice pleaseeee!!

alisi27

hiya i started the cambridge diet on the 5th sept and lost 7lbs in the 1st week but have messed it up and now im not in ketosis anymore, will it take the same amount of time to get back into ketosis again?? im soooo angry with myself for stuffing it up and being weak!!:mad:

Hi dont worry about it, ive been on cd for just over 12 weeks now and every now and then i have a day off when i feel like it and it brings me out of ketosis. How long it takes to get back in2 it depends on what you had to eat/drink and also how your body copes with carbs, for example i was on holiday a couple of weeks ago for a week and came of the diet completely i gained 6 pounds and came outta ketosis, it took me 4 days to get back in2 ketosis but i lost 11 pounds that week. Then last week i had a night off for my anniversery i ate and drnak all day pretty much lol but it only took me 2 days to get back in2 it. hope his helps a little.

thankyou

thankyou for ur reply,ur doing really well,just hope im back in ketosis tomorrow then hopefully i'll lose some weight b4 i get weighed on friday morning xx

hi dont worry bout it i did the exact same thing i went mad 4 a week :eek: back on day 1 today so it will prob take a couple of days to be back in the big K hey but wats a couple of days.most of us have a little hick up here and there dont worry bout it get back on the wagon and youll be fine xx

dont panic these things happen keep drinking the water and it will sort itself out x

Back