messed up big time last night cos I wasn't feeling well!

Tanya c

Hi all,

I had chest pains and palpitations last night! A bit scary!!!
My partner was a bit worried so encouraged me maybe to have something to eat so I'd feel better. I did and gave into a cheese 'n'onion sandwich, crisps, cookies. :break_diet: Funny though, didn't enjoy it!

I'm worried, I don't want to put on. Really want to lose this week. Weigh in on Thurs.
Has anyone slipped up and lost that week? Also has anybody experienced chest pain and palpitations also insomnia whilst on Cambridge?? Please advise
xxx

Never had anything like that, but I have heard others saying they suffer with insomnia, I am the opposite sleep like a baby. Feel better soon

Hi all,

I had chest pains and palpitations last night! A bit scary!!!
My partner was a bit worried so encouraged me maybe to have something to eat so I'd feel better. I did and gave into a cheese 'n'onion sandwich, crisps, cookies. :break_diet: Funny though, didn't enjoy it!

I'm worried, I don't want to put on. Really want to lose this week. Weigh in on Thurs.
Has anyone slipped up and lost that week? Also has anybody experienced chest pain and palpitations also insomnia whilst on Cambridge?? Please advise
xxx

Hi hun, i'm sorry to hear that you had chest pains and palpitations last night. I suffer from this sometimes and for the past week i've had panic attacks every night. I also end up eating when i have a chest pains and panic attacks. I usually stick to protien nibbles and still end up losing, but last night i had a bit of pasta as that was all i could find at 3am, so i dont think i will lose any weight at WI (Monday).

If you have gained any weight it will only be water weight and i'm sure you can flush it all out by your WI on Thursday. If you are really worried about your chest pains, i would make an appointment with your GP or nurse and maybe agree to have regular check ups whilst you do the diet.

My chest pains/palpitrations/panic attacks are due to my anxiety, fear that my heart will stop and bad experiences with my health.

Have you experinced your chest pains etc before you did the diet? I would see your GP just to be safe.

With reagrds to insomnia, i had it for the first 1-2 weeks of CD but it soon dissapeared. I havn't slept much this week but thats due to anxiety.

I hope you're feeling better today. Let us know how you get on xx

Hi maybe baby,

Thanks for replying. No haven't suffered from chest pains in the past but have had anxiety attacks when I was in my late teens. Do you think it's possible that I lose weight cos I ate last night and all day today with just a shake for brekkie. x

Hey hun, sorry to hear youve been unwell. Perhaps it was heartburn? Whenever I feel like Ive eaten too much I try and do a bit of exercise - it probably has no affect whatsoever but psychologically I find it makes you feel less guilty at least!

It's one day a time. How many times have you said 'oh I've ruined everything now' and just stopped dieting for the sake of one day. If you are like me, you'll comfort eat aswell because your mad at yourself.
Take a deep breath and remind yourself why you started this. If you go mad now, then want to start again it will be more difficult.
If you are still worried its making you feel unwell, why not ask for some advise on here about a CD plan a little higher up the scale for a few more calories whilst you seek some medical advise - you may feel better and still probably loose weight as it'll be less cals than off diet.
Don't give up yet, I'm thinking of you.

I had palpatations one evening in my 1st week! I have not had it since thankfully.

I hope you get it sorted and get back on track whatever you decide to do.

Hi maybe baby,

Thanks for replying. No haven't suffered from chest pains in the past but have had anxiety attacks when I was in my late teens. Do you think it's possible that I lose weight cos I ate last night and all day today with just a shake for brekkie. x

Hi hun, i hope you're doing better today. If you have managed to stick to the diet 100% today and had your water you've probably flushed out all the food. I'm not sure what your losses will be like but try to get back on the wagon and maybe try a higher CD plan if you are anxious about geting the palpitations again. Remember to mention this to your CDC so he/she can advise you on what to do.

Let us know how you get on :) xx

Hi, I had palpatations and slight chest pains around the end of the second week. I sat down whenever I felt iffy and drank more water. I must admit I was worried but fingers crossed I haven't had them since.

Back