messed up!

emzy1985

ahhhhhhh so annoyed today thought i was doing really well even thou i forgot my lunch i never picked at nothign all day then went food shoppin brought a frade trade ceral bar never thought anything just ate it was still starvin when i got home i chomped 3 biscuits and pack of speacail nibbles speacial k bar knew what i was doing but just felt like i couldn't stop :(
When i felt better i looked at pp and realised that frade trade bar was 11 pp i thought it would be half then that.
Feel so stupid been tryin so hard all day and mess it all up within 5 mins :(
i have not even had a proper meal and i used 21pp! silly girl! :mad:

Stress over!

Ah I was just on my way to tell you just to put it behind you and not stress about it, but it seems you have already done that! well done :)
While I'm here, I will reiterate, it's done, no point beating yourself up. You still did well for the rest of the day- imagine if you'd snacked all day and come home and done all that?? Just be good the rest of today, and chin up tomorrow :)

well i just had a ww meal for my tin and will ahve some friut tonight sorted i was so stressed out thinking why have u done this but i dont know what came over me i was hungry i just started eating still cant believe that tiny bar was 11pp thou i mean it was tiny and look healthy lol x x

emzy1985 said:
well i just had a ww meal for my tin and will ahve some friut tonight sorted i was so stressed out thinking why have u done this but i dont know what came over me i was hungry i just started eating still cant believe that tiny bar was 11pp thou i mean it was tiny and look healthy lol x x

They're the worst! The ones you think must be good for you!

Glad you seem to have seen sense and realised not to stress over it

Xx

I think we've all done similar :)
But at least you know now and won't get one of them again unless you know you have the points.
Nutrigrain bars are 4 points, they're a pretty good cereal bar substitute. Or if it's the crunch you want, Tracker bars that you can get in Newsagents (37g bars) are only 5 points. I do like a good crunch!!

That's good to hear lol and yh ok now just stressing over first weigh in lol really want it to be a good one lol x x

Back