Mia's Neverending Diary (Part II)

hahahahahah, yes it was meant to be tongue in cheek :) - but that's the way it makes me feel, like ":eek: my God, fooooooddddddd" hahahaha

I am going to enjoy it and when I come back and start again I should have a good loss - you see. In fact, I don't often weigh myself at home but I have been on the scales tonight after my 3 bits of birthday cake since WI day, and I have lost 3lbs hahaha. It seems the more I eat the more I lose. God - I am strange!!!!

I would first up your water . second I would give yourself 100% no cheat's full week .
do that for 2 week's then see .

Last edited:
good luck mia. i am sure you can do it. its odd cos some weeks when i have eaten a bit i have had better losses. enjoy your hols

hahahahahah, yes it was meant to be tongue in cheek :) - but that's the way it makes me feel, like ":eek: my God, fooooooddddddd" hahahaha

I am going to enjoy it and when I come back and start again I should have a good loss - you see. In fact, I don't often weigh myself at home but I have been on the scales tonight after my 3 bits of birthday cake since WI day, and I have lost 3lbs hahaha. It seems the more I eat the more I lose. God - I am strange!!!!

I know it sounds daft, But maybe you DO need to eat more :)

Sometimes our bodies need a bit extra, And maybe yours thinks you`re starving on the amount you`re eating at the moment whereas having a little bit extras means it can relax and let go of the fat/water it`s holding.

Hope you`re having a more positive day today Xxx

P.s. If it makes you feel any better, I only lost 1.1/4lbs this week ;) x

Hi everyone. I am fine today thanks. Ohhhhh SS it doesnt make me happy so know you had a small loss :( - I know you deserve more.

MF - well that loss was unofficial you know. It was only on my own scales so unrecorded.

Anyway, looking forward to my hols when I can eat. When I come back its full steam ahead to try to lose another bit. I will keep trying, I am not going to give up but I must admit I am losing motivation.

We`ll get there in the end hun, It might just take us a little longer hey?

I hope you have a fabtastic time on your holibobs - Don`t forget to take lots of pics!! Xxx

Good morning girls. Yes, the scales weren't a fluke the other night, got on again last night and was 11st 7lb which means I have lost 3lb since WI. Obviously, I am still not going to record it but the good side is that I suppose if it's not recorded on my WI records if I put that 3lb on on holiday it won't show up as a gain either :). I wish it had of shown on the scales at WI though because it does nothing for motivation etc when you dont lose much.

SS - you are doing well too to be plodding on with small losses too. I know how you feel, and I used to have your attitude haha, but not now. This is my 3rd time on CD and yes, it works for me - EVENTUALLY. I don't begrudge everyone with big losses, but I wish it was me.

MF - how are you getting on, have you had your WI yet?

YAY for 3lbs down :D Well done! x

I jumped on this morning expecting a gain as I started 1000 plan yesterday and had major sausage fingers last night :( Couldn`t even move my wedding ring, Let alone take it off!

I am still the same tho so I`m chuffed :D It`s very balmy here and I think I`m premenstrual so a lot of water retention going on here and hopefully no real weight!!

When do you go away?

Xxx

Great on 3 pounds down , and yes when you come back it won't be like you've put much on as it was not recorded . Tell me all about your holiday if you remember to come home lol

Thanks everyone, but remember, its not official - it's only my own scales (although they are spot on with my CDC's).

SS - you are right, probably water retention etc. but it means it will come off by next WI.

Jackie - yeah, IF I remember to come home hahahaha. I wish :). How you doing anyway, what were your WI results?

Shanny - thanks, but like I say, unofficial. The thing I am pleased about is that it what I do put on won't show up as much lol.

Anyway, go tomorrow night at 9.45 p.m so will be in the airport about 7.00 p.m. Can't wait :) :) :) xx

Good luck everyone, stick in and have a good week. See you all next week.

merhaba mir
Have so much fun ! Unsure if i spelt hello right hehe .
I lost 8 this week , have jumped on my scales again and found i have lost another one , but going to stop the jumping on the scales as it plays mind games when they don't move .
See you soon girl x

Have a BRILL holibobs! :D Xxx

Hi Girls, I'm back :(. Can't complain really considering the 1000's of people stranded out there. Our flights were actually with the company which has gone into administration (Goldtrail), but we got home ok fortunately.

Anyway, ate as usual and have put on about 4lb's I think. I am not worrying too much about it though as most of the weight for the first few days of returning from holiday is usually water retention etc for me. I will start back on CD tomorrow and have my official WI on Wednesday. 7 weeks until my next holiday so hoping for at least a 21lb loss by then.

How is everyone?

Heeeyyy lovely Mia were u a good girl over there lol.!!

Member take one day at a time hun.

good to see u back x

Hahahahahahaha - I'm always good me ;)

Thanks - would say it's good to be back - but I'd be lying hahahahaha

Back