::Micasa Sucasa January Team challenge:: Twenty Ten is OUR year so get in here!!!..=D

Put me down for 6 lbs please Piink, I'm really in the zone but I'm a slow loser. Ta.

Hi

Can I be added again too please.

This month I want to lose 11 lbs. That should take me to 14 st 13 lbs.

Good luck everyone getting going again after Christmas. I'm off to do some Wii fit. Anyone tried Just Dance on the Wii just wondering if it might be a fun way to lose the inches.

Mhairi
x

hi all, iv been to the gym this morning and weighed myself and cant believe that havn't put any weight on!!!! so my 10lbs wont have to include any extra lbs that had sneaked on.
hope everyone can achieve their january goals xx

Hi, can I join the challenge too?

I'm starting on Alli tomorrow, so the last few days have been cutting down, ideal I'd like to loose 12lb this month. Really need to get myself motivated so hopefully this will help.

Good luck everyone

hey everyone, ive been a bit up and down over xmas and new year, lost a bit then put it back on again, im not updating my ticker or weight yet, going to wait till i get weighed at docs, but the other day i was 12stone 10lbs, so im gonna say il set myself a target to loose the 10lbs,

that would b fantasic ! tough but so worth it, hope i make this months challenge :)

Hi

Had my first weigh in since my indulgent Christmas and I've lost 7 lbs. I'm really chuffed. I still have 2 lbs to go to lose what I put on in over Christmas week but at least I'm going the right way again.

To reach my target this month I still have 9 lbs to go. I had a sneaky weigh on Tuesday when I set my target so I knew I had already lost a few lbs.

Hope you're all having a good week.

Mhairi
x

well done mhariri!! thats amazing.
keep it up!!

and everyone else out there losing well done!

well i managed to lose 3 pounds this week! so its slowly coming off!!!

Stayed the same this week, another 3 weeks to go though!

2lb down (on my scales) and 8to go....!!

all added and updated the list :) hope everyones doing good.

just had my weigh in at the docs and 12 stone 2lbs is my current weight :) so happy gunna try get under the 12 stone mark by end of month xx

Hi Piink

Well done you really are such an inspiration. You be well under 12 stone in 3 weeks time.

Mhairi
x

yes Piink you will be well under that by the end of the month... i cant believe how well you are doing... would love to know your secret!!...

Hi all,

Can I join in please???

I'm a newbie - posted here last year looking for info re Xenical and got some great advice from a number of you.

I bit the bullet and spoke to my GP today and lo and behold I am now the proud owner of 84 lil blue capsules:)

I am 14 stone 7lbs, so think I'll be a bit optimistic and go for 8lbs by the end of Jan (it IS only 2 and half weeks to go at this stage)...that alone would get me into the 13s for the first time in months.

Can I also ask a question - how do I start? Sounds silly considering I sat for 15 minutes listening to the GP telling me what to do, but my question is this.....

Do I run straight in and have my first tab now with my lunch or should I keep todays eating low fat and then start tomorrow? Y'see I celebrated my impending new way of eating by having a Choc Muffin for my breakfast this morning and considering the amount of fat in muffins would I cause myself grief (of the orange variety...sorry) if I went ahead and started now?

Take care all, chat soon
Denise

hey hey - my monthly trraget is 7 lbs!

can i be part of this too!

loving this site and all the great people on it :*

x

Do I run straight in and have my first tab now with my lunch or should I keep todays eating low fat and then start tomorrow? Y'see I celebrated my impending new way of eating by having a Choc Muffin for my breakfast this morning and considering the amount of fat in muffins would I cause myself grief (of the orange variety...sorry) if I went ahead and started now?

Take care all, chat soon
Denise

Well it's well past lunch time now anyway.

Start tomorrow morning, thats what I did with mine. No more muffins! :p

Can I join in please? Can I call it 8 for the month, although I only started Xenical and diet on 4th of the month so don't want to be too ambitious, don't know how it's going to go.

KB

Back