::MICASA SUCASA JULY 2009 CHALLENGE:: Everyone Welcome!!!

I can do this.. i will do this... i deserve to to this!!

• YESHHHHHH DAMM RIGHT!!! count me in already!

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No i just cant......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've got 4 days to go till my WI @ the Doc's but I'm fairly confident I'll hit my July target as I've been doing 45 mins of cardio a day plus around 200 reps on my rower (I so hope that'll help me lose my bat wings lol) and my clothes are all getting too big now :D

(I'm prepared to come back and eat humble pie if I haven't done it...at least humble pie is fat free :D)

Well I was at the Docs this morning and I've done better than I hoped.. another 16 lbs gone this month :) feeling very pleased with myself tonight!

Wow, that's awesome! You've got every right to be pleased with yourself :) Congrats x

july start weight = 17 stone 6+ 3/4lbs
current weight = 16 stone 10lbs
losss = 10 +3/4 lbs

hmmm my losses are getting slower but looking at the bigger picture im doing great... still got 2 days so hopefully i can drop a lb or 2 more lol.. but still im rather happy at my progress.

well done everyone =)

well i just scraped by this month! Id lost my last half a pound at yesterdays weigh in! so thats 7lbs for me ! which i am soooo pleased with!!

Well done every one else who reached their targets
xxxx

~BB
Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbnm
~@{p;x

july start weight = 17 stone 6+ 3/4lbs
current weight = 16 stone 9+ 3/4lbs
losss = 11 lbs

loss 11 lbs but it is TOTM sooo im a bit gutted but ahhh well 11lbs isnt too bad =)

congrats everyone xx

I am so proud of myself thought it was going horibly wrong a week ago and i had to take a client to cornwall but i kept with it , thought i gained but turned out to be totm:rolleyes: had my weigh in
i set a goal his month of 12 lb
my start weight was 281lb
and i have just weighed in at 271lb on friday last week:D:D
not 12lb but i did manage 10:D
thanks for everyones support this was my 1st month and the support on this site has been great. hope to get on abit more from next week things very hectic at work this week still:)

Back