MICASA SUCASA JUNE CHALLENGE!

your doing brill keep it up

Girls i just made the july challenge thread early so you can all think about what targets to select for the next one .. X

Well ive failed miserably with my june challenge :sigh:

But im trying to pick myself up.......so im off to post my target for july.......

you havent failed at all , good luck with next months =D
i havent done as well as i'd like this month but still i did my best which is all i can dooo. x

17 st 8lbs .. i managed to ditch half a pound since yesterday grrr .. i need to loose 1 + 1/2 lbs by 1st .. i dont think ill do it but ill try!!

I'd lost 12lbs up to my weigh in last Wednesday, had set myself 14lbs off during June, I don't get weighed again now until Wed 8th July but I'm at the docs for something else tonight so am going to try and sneak on his scales and see if I have lost 2lbs since last week to hit 14, fingers crossed!!!!

end of june weight = 17 stone 6+ 3/4 lbs
start of june weight = 18 stone 7 + 1/4 lbs
so weight lost = 14 + 1/4 lbs

hmmm not too bad i guess =[ not quite the 15lbs i wanted ahhhh so close =[ lool..

Last edited:
end of july weight = 17 stone 6+ 3/4 lbs
start of july weight = 18 stone 7 + 1/4 lbs
so weight lost = 14 + 1/4 lbs

hmmm not too bad i guess =[ not quite the 15lbs i wanted ahhhh so close =[ lool..

Do you mean end and beginning of June hun lol ?

well i been to weigh in today for the end of may challenge and iv lost a total of 9lbs for june,
not the 10 i hoped for but im happy with it,

here goes the next month!!! lol

My target in June was 8lbs...

My weigh in day isn't until tomorrow (Thursdays) but have lost a totol of 8lbs in the 3 weigh ins I've had in June so definitely reached my target :D

Well done everyone! I have my weigh in tommorow, I don't think I will have reached my 10lb goal but I'm hoping I have lost a few pounnd at least!

Good luck.... funny cos i was thinking earlier that id not seen you around for a bit!! LOl

Anyways hope tomorrow goes well for ya

love katie
xxx

hey hey you theres nowt wrong with loosing 5lbs!! Its fantastic infact!!

xx

Back