::[[SUPERSTARR SEPTEMBER]]-Micasa Sucasa September Challenge EVERYONE welcome =D::

I know its a bit late in the month to start the task but I think I am gonna go for 7lbs as I have already lost 2lbs so only 5lbs to go till the end of the month :)

thanks!! i think ill be happy with any kind of loss this week!

its my last wi tomorow so lets see if i make my target?? got 6lb to go to hit it will update in the morning

well fgirst weigh in and ive lost 7 pounds woop!!

i weighed in and i lost 6lbs, bit disappointed I didn't make the 7lb target I set myself, but still happy I lost weight, now down to 203lbs

Fizzbuzz don't be disappointed! that's fab!! Well done!!

I'd be happy with ANY kind of loss at the moment! Feeling SO disappointed and angry with myself this month, I've been crap for the WHOLE month of September....eating out, chips, chocolate, no exercise and not taking my Xenical! Not good! But it has definately made me realise what I DO want and that's to transform my life completely and get back into the positive thinking I had back in July!

I've lost 3lbs in the whole of September and not hopeful of loosing ne more by end of month's WI tomorrow!

But October's a new month, and with 2 days to go until October I'm getting my head back in the right place and really going for it in October! I'm setting myself a target of 10lbs for October!!

Well done everyone else on your losses! I WILL be reporting better news at the end of October!

xxxx

It's my weigh in tomorrow morning, not feeling overly confident this fortnight, had lost 7lb last fortnight though so only 1lb needed to meet my September goal, would be over the moon with a 3lb loss, would put me at 3 1/2 stone loss in total! Fingers crossed!!

These are my 5 weighins for sept........

1/9 sts
7/9 +1
14/9 -1
21/9 -2
28/9 -2

So unfortunately only lost 4 lb, so terrible and way short of what i set myself. Maybe i need to be a bit more realistic for oct!

you're still loosing Abbey! Don't beat yourself! you're going the right way! xx

yeah 4lbs off so thts fab , keep it up n dont beat yourself up :p...

well done everyone ..

i set my target at 8 pounds this month & i lost 13lbs so im happy with that =)

Blimey Kiira, you are walking this weightloss lark! (ok, bit more than walking...gym/swim/sleep/gym/swim sleep.........!!)

I so admire you, you are so dedicated:kissass2:

I magaged to get off another 2lbs bringing September's total to 7lbs :D not quite the 10lbs I aimed for but I am well happy with a half stone loss :D:D

Karen X

Boooooo!! got weighed yesterday and had stayed the same :cry: Was a bit gutted to be honest! This afternoon though my period has arrived so I'm hoping I was retaining a bit yesterday due to that. Means I was 1lb off my 8lb target for September though :cry:

welll done karen

xxxxxxxxx

i sts this month according to the doc :( still there is always next month :)

Back