:: TEAM MICASA SUCASA AUGUST CHALLENGE ^^. (everyone welcome) ::

Well done you !!!

Well done everyone!!! your all doing great :D :D

xxx

another 2lb gone for me so total loss this month 6lb!! a lb off target for month but better than i thought after a week away:)

well done spark :D

Well didn't meet target but still lost 5lbs this month so i'm happy :) Think i'll aim for 7lbs next month well done everyone you're doing fabulous!!

I had my monthly WI today and...........

Well......I lost 10lbs!

So an OK loss. I am a tad disappointed as I thought it would be a bit more, but I'm obviously not one of those people who lose 4-5lbs a week! Just gonna have to try harder this month!

It was the same loss as when I stood on the scales at home before I went, so at least I know now that the both scales ARE the same! So I'm gonna switch to weekly WI's now, gonna weigh weekly at home and then once a month on Boots.

Also disappointed as when I stood on the scales at home on Friday, it was a 12lbs loss. Obv did some damage over the bank hol weekend or it could be the unexpected TOTM that's added the pounds!

Onwards and downwards! I've crossed the first two targets off my list!

I've set myself a fortnightly target of 4lbs - quite large for me! But I'm hoping I'll lose another 2lbs in water retention after TOTM settles down and then will just need to lose another 2lbs of actual fat, and that will let me cross off all my first set of targets! So exciting!

I was 2lbs off the target I set myself for the August challenge (I said 12lbs!) so think I'm gonna go for 12lbs again for September - 10lbs like I DID lose this month, and then the other two I wanted to lose this month!

So all-in-all quite pleased, would've like more, but it's an OK start!

xxxx

Well done everyone else on your losses!

well done yummy keeping my fingers crossed for you for the coming month

Hello everyone,

I started August at 17st 11lbs and ended at 17st 3lbs giving me a loss of 8lbs :D Its a bit short of the 12lbs I aimed for but I forgot I had a holiday in the middle, so I am well happy with the 8lbs :D:D

Well done everyone on your great losses :)

Karen x

I had my end of month wigh in yesterday, I had stayed the same ,was happpy with that to be honest, I;d alreday lost 13lbs this month, so ended up 1lb off my target. We've just got back from 5 days camping so I was surprised I hadn't put on, bbq every night, cooked breakfast, even had a pub lunch where I indulged in veggie lasagne, a few chips and cheesecake for dessert!! So, I'm happy to have STS!! Well done ladies, everyone's done so well.. now..onto the next month!!

Back