:: TEAM MICASA SUCASA AUGUST CHALLENGE ^^. (everyone welcome) ::

hi all 2lb off for me this week so that leaves me with 3 to go!!!

another 3lbs off :D

xx

Looking good everyone :D I wasn't about yesterday, but weighed this morning and I've lost another pound :D
xx

Well done Ali and hoping4a2nd!! Fab losses girlies!!

xxxx

I was back at the docs today for my monthly weigh in and have lost another 7lbs :) which was my goal for August, Still got another week left so hoping for another couple before Sept starts! :)

Well done hun :):happy036:
xx

August start weight : 16 stone + 9 +3/4 lbs
current weight 16 stone + 1/4 lb

9 + 1/2 lbs gone 1/2 lb to go to reach target :)

Hiya girls looks like everyone's been doing fab!!!
Think i was a little over ambitious with a 10lb loss this month still it's going in the right direction. I've lost 3lbs so far this month and got 1 more weigh in before September so fingers crossed i'll have lost another 2 before then.

Keep up the great work xx

Lost 7lbs this week :D :D :D means I have exceeded my challenge! Hoped to lose 10lbs and I lost 15lbs :) woohhhoooooo

xxx

OMG Charlene thats fab! What are you doing??!!

Give me a step-by-step of what you're eating and exercising!! NOW!! lol!

I said "12lbs" for this month, so keeping my fingers, toes and everything else crossed! I WI on Monday as my monthly WI ......we shall see.....

xxxx

lol thank yoooouuuu :D Im doing diet chef and xenical. I go to the toning tables twice a week and walk for about 30 mins/1 hour each day........weather permitting :)

Im actually surprised I lost so much this week as me and my daughter baked little chocolate muffins and well yes they got munched :D but that was the only bad day I had.

xxx

Morning girlies!

Last day of August! And I get weighed today for my first monthly WI!! SO nervous!

Good luck everyone and I'll be posting my weight loss tonight, as the Boots by me doesn't open til 10am today because of bank hol weekend and then I'm going to pick my daughter up and spend the day with her and my parents so I'll be home about 6pm tonight!!

Can't wait until the Sept challenge now! Getting closer to Christmas!!

Good luck girlies xxxx

STS the same this week, so I was 1lb off my target, but that's ok :) It's still a 6lbs loss :D
xx

Well done Ali! That's fab!

xxxx

Gtz ali and to all who lost weight this month :D

i will make septembers challenge thread up a lil later when i wake up proper lol

i hit this months target wohoooo.

=D

hope everyone did ok.

Back