::[[SUPERSTARR SEPTEMBER]]-Micasa Sucasa September Challenge EVERYONE welcome =D::

I will go for 7lbs this month.

Really need to get focused and get soem weight off for my hols. Only 86 days to go.

not that your counting or anything? ;)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

All updated =D

im getting fes up of my plateau however you say that .. i keep staying at 16 stone dead on grrrr .. im not giving up going to break threw this .. its about time i had one of these tho ... so far this seems to be the second in 8 stone loss lol.. not bad going lol.

i will willl willl break this crazyness!!!..

goodluck this month everyone.. dont forget post often so we can see your still around and stuff xx

Hi
Can I join & I want to lose 10lbs
thanks

im really impressed with the amount of people that get involved in our challenges =D...

well i broke my horrible plateau thingy

im now 15 stone 11 + 1/2 lbs loss this month is 2 + 1/2 lbs.
6 + 1/2 lbs to go....

id love to loose the whole 11 + 1/2 lbs but im being realistic here xxx

I am quite annoyed with myself tonight as I gave in and had takeaway curry. First week back at work this week (teacher) and needed a blow out. But back on track tomorrow

hi i weighted this am and 2lb gone!!! woohooo that takes me to 13 stone!!! 6lb to go this month!!!

I've sts this week, methinks I've reached a dreaded plateau :( Thing is, this is my first plateau and considering the amount I've lost to date I shouldn't really complain should I? Doesn't mean I can't feel frustrated though :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hi Ali, you are bound to feel disappointed, but remember how far you have come, try and make a few subtle changes and this may kickstart things again? x

I think its the lack of gym just now Abby. I'm going tonight, was supposed to be going tomorrow night but I've a committee meeting to go to ( it's for the mums and toddlers group at my church), so tomorrow night is out. trying to fit in gym sessions when I've got my sis and my nephew every day is a right pain just now :rolleyes:
Oh well this too will pass ( crosses fingers :fingerscrossed:;))

hey ali , i hit one last week , i was told to drink more water and up the exercise by at least ten mins on top of what you were doing before every day. and it will pick up again.. i broke mine now.. and im dreading the next one..

you done great and keep up ure chin x

I have STS this week...well when I WI on Friday :cry: only got myself to blame though!! Better luck this Friday!

Well done to everyone :D

xxx

I sts/lost 1lb this week too! (weighed three times and it kept changing from sts to 1lb lost!) so going with the STS. But I expected that as I wasn't as good on my weekend away as I planned to be! But I DID go swimming, to the gym, on the weights and played tennis! So not a total lost cause! My baby was rushed into hosp yesterday too with a virus, so spent all night there, am shattered today and had no healthy food in after getting bk from hols so diet took a battering!

No brekkie, ham salad baguette, followed by a corned beef pasty and kitkat chunkie! Not good.

Went shopping for healthy stuff before tea, so stocked up for the week now. Tea was WW petit pains filled with lean chicken breast, salad and low fat caesar dressing with a slice of WW quiche. Yummy!

Don't know what exercise I'm going to get round to this week, as I haven't slept properly for 7 nights with AB being ill! I've had a total of around 8 hours sleep in that time and only coz I went bk to bed for 2 hours today coz OH was home from work to help with AB!

I'm meant to be starting Circuit Training tomorrow followed by Aqua Aerobics, then Curves Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning and swimming on Sunday........I'll see how it goes as I've just about got enough energy to drag myself up off the sofa and OH goes back to work tomorrow!

Right, gonna try and feed AB and go to bed! xxxx

Yummymummy
Hope your baby is ok. Your exercise plan sounds great.

Hello all,

I have lost 2lb so far this month so that leaves another 8lb to make my September target :eek: but I am still hopeful.... :)

Here's to a good week everyone :D

Karen X

Thanks Chinababe! She's getting there slowly. xx

I weighed today and I've lost 3lbs!! Not changing my stats yet, but that means 9lbs to go to end of month! Maybe been a bit ambitious, as been on hols, is OH's birthday this month......oh well, something to aim for!

xxxx

nothing rong with bein ambitious :p.. sounds like your doing great and slow losses are better anyway...

im 15st7 +1/4 lbs today .. thats my 8lbs gone!!!...

anything else is a bonus lol. this month im doing better then i have in ages.

Back