xJMx = 10lbs
Dee-EM = 10lbs
billygroat = 5lbs
chocolateandskyblue = 6lbs

VixB= 3kg
Wildmonkeylass= 6lbs

Good luck Helen and Michele! :)

good luck everyone ,

i just got back from doctors and i wasnt looking forward to it coz my scales keep saying 19 stone 2lbs lol.. i was starting to think they are broke... but last time i went to the doctors her scale read 19 stone 13lbs this time they read 18 stone 8lbs :).....

OMG Kiira! That's fanstastic!
You are doing soooo well!!!
Well done babe! :happy096:

yeah think im gunna stop weighing myself weekly and leave it till i go doctors =] ... im sick of being obessed with scales LOL...
i made one of them star thingys .. cant believe i just made it over half way of my weight loss goals.. i got squash and the gym tonight =] x

Whoop Whoop! I've lost another 2lbs!

If anyone want's to post their total so far for this month I will update the list

Hey Kirra!! well done!! you have done really well!

Hey new clair! welldone to you aswell!!

u gals smashed it!

weighed in today at 18 stone 13lbs +1/2 so im down 7 + 1/2lbs since start i better work my *** ass to get rid of the other 7 + 1/2 lol.. xx

clare your aceing this!!

i was thinking of we all just weigh each other at the end as well and post the end weights =] then we can get ready for the june challenge :p... clare can post first post in that one shes more on the ball then me lol

I can't believe I haven't joined in on this one.
Can I still join in for 3lb by the end of the month?

I'll join in properly on the June challenge

Kate x x

18 stone 11 +1/4 lbs today getting there lol dont think ill make my 18 stone 7lbs goal but im gunna sure as hell try lol

Back