MICASA SUCASA MAY CHALLENGE!!!!!

Kiira
Im new and I just wanted to say that you are an inspiration to me!!
You had a simular starting weight to me and have done FANTASTICALLY well, I have got a lot to live up to, but you are proof that it can be done with sheer determination. Well done you. xx

wow - that's fab weightloss!!!!

Can I go on the list? I'd like to lose 2lb by 31st May (modest but there's not much of May left for me!!!)

Well done kira hun, thats fantastic. It is literally falling off! :D

My May weight loss totals: 10 Ib, am logging now as not weighed again till next Weds 3rd June.

Am really pleased with that and beat my targetof 6 Ib. :clap:

I am also pleased as now I feel that under the 20 st marker I can stop doing just walking for exercise and can increase to more intense workouts without my knees aching for days after.

Good luck everyone for the last few days of the challenge think Im gonna set one up for June. Bring it on, he he he

xx

well done :)

congrats hun ... im not doing as well this month because i have been out a few times (birthdays) lol..

im at 18stone 8 + 3/4 lbs

2 days to lose nearly 2lbs lol..i duno .. even if i dont make it ive still lost 12lbs i guess :( lol

12lb is still a MASSIVE achievement!

Well, I have had my final weigh in for May and have lost 9lbs so only 1 of my target. I have stepped up the exercise in the last week, I think this is helping. I bought the EA Sports Active on wii last weekend and have used it most days, I have had more time this week as I have been off with the kids but lets see if I can keep it up next week when I'm back at work.

Well done to everyone who is losing, everyone seems to be doing a fantastic job.

I will be joining in the June challenge now.

ooo i have my fitness coach , i dont have ea sports is it any gud?

ive just booked teh squash courts im gunna work out for a hour and half in the gym then play squash im determined to get these 2lbs gone lol

oh and its weigh in day at the gym today too yikes lol

don't know where you get the energy! thinking of it tires me out!!

i've done 3 hours house work, 30 mins food preparation/cooking and 20 mins feeding/dressing my baby.. which foodfocus tells me amounts to 748 calories burnt so i do get some exercise! ;)

ooo i have my fitness coach , i dont have ea sports is it any gud?

Kira, I am enjoying it and definately feeling my muscles working. I have nothing to compare it to as i haven't used any of the other similar games out there. Sounds like you are doing enough exercise for all of us - well done though

Ok guys how you do this month then post your final weight ect.. heres mine...

Start Weight = 19 stone 7lbs
End weight = 18 stone 8lbs

target = 14 lbs loss.
loss = 13lbs

grrr just 1lb away from my target awww well i guess ill add it to nex months goal and go for 15lbs within june!!!

xxxx

how everyone else go?

I've not replied sooner as strangely I can't access this board from my home computer, it's driving me mad!!! Anyway, I got weighed last Wednesday and had lost 4kg!! So I was 1kg over my challenge, I'm thrilled!! That's 7kg in my first month! (well 3 weeks and 5 days, so sut short of the month!)

Well done everyone on your great May losses. Keep up the good work x:happy036:

Back