Mich Diary....

Well done, Mich - I too thought you'd had a row with some random chav - like I always seem to do!!

This SSing lark is well hard - I don't love it!! Plus my scales say 1lb ON!!! HOW FECKING RUDE is THAT!!!!

Ho hum

I'm missing Idol tonight cos I'm orf to the basketball to watch a load of big men dashing around - yummy!!! Would rather be eating chips while I drool though - boo!

Have a good evening (ironing tho? What's that?)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ha ha, thought I'd get you all going with the title - but do you know what if some chav had tried to wrestle if off me then I would have soooo kicked up a fight and I would have won... CB or no CB....

Me thinks you have a little water retention going on - sure you'll get a 'whoosh' moment as well before too long....:D

Enjoy the basket ball... mmmm fit men running around.... nice...... chips..... yuck greasy, orrible thinks - think Miss Sixties, Miss Sixties, Miss Sixties.....;) Have a great night... think of me ironing - its' a small hot metal thingy that gets the creases out of clothes btw.....;)

LOL - have PM'd you earlier hun..... been a good girly today hope you have too...:D And if you haven't then..... you know what you'll get.......:whoopass: - ha ha ha ha ha !!!!

(I found the new smilies btw!!)

Love

Gutted that you didn't have a full on wrestling match with someone over the bar of chocolate!!! I can just imagine it :p

Great result that you didn't buy it - not sure if I'd have been as strong!

Hugs

xx

Gutted that you didn't have a full on wrestling match with someone over the bar of chocolate!!! I can just imagine it :p

Great result that you didn't buy it - not sure if I'd have been as strong!

Hugs

xx

Do you know you most certainly would have been that strong - you ain't lost 12 stone being weak that's for sure....:D

Have a wicked weekend - make sure you get your face paint as an angel.....;)

Excellent result in Tescos hun:) A fight well fought!!!!!
That top will be looking just perfect in no time:D

Much love..as always xxxxxxxxxxxx:)

Hi Hun!

Sorry I wasn't around today - we really, really must catch up next week.....!!!

Was really proud of myself in Tesco - I wanted the chocolate soooooo bad......:cry: :cry:

Hope you and your's are doing OK - when you around next week? Is your mobile working again yet? Text me hun OK?

Loads of love

Woo Hoo,,found your thread, you naughty girl, I was watching your old one for updates,,,ha ha how long did it take me to catch on....probably still wouldn't if ya hadn't mentioned in your PM.

Your doing really well, WOW wouldn't recognise the girl in the before photos, but the girl in the after now thats the Mich I met in Newcastle and I'm sure it'll be the one I meet in B/Ham....

Go get that job girl, I want to show ya me home town...

Woo Hoo,,found your thread, you naughty girl, I was watching your old one for updates,,,ha ha how long did it take me to catch on....probably still wouldn't if ya hadn't mentioned in your PM.

Your doing really well, WOW wouldn't recognise the girl in the before photos, but the girl in the after now thats the Mich I met in Newcastle and I'm sure it'll be the one I meet in B/Ham....

Go get that job girl, I want to show ya me home town...

Yeah Caz should have said started a new one in the 'Strugglers....' more appropriate I thought....LOL:rolleyes:

I'm kinda midway between the first girl and the girl in the green dress at the mo.... working on looking more like the girl in green.....:D

I have never wanted a job more than the one next Friday - I really hope I get it.... I've been at home for almost 5 months now and I've got serious cabin fever - the house looks no better than 5 months ago cos I keep saying 'oh I'll do it tomorrow - I've loadsa time....':D :rolleyes: :eek:

Have a wicked time at your sisters party.... try and behave....;)

Love

YAY -we won!!! The basketball that is - and I had a chocolate bar whilst all around stuffed their fecking faces with lard.

I rock! lol

Sleep well, hun (and you really must talk me through some more household appliances lol)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mich,

Must say Ive just read your post about the fighting in Tesco and I nearly peed myself laughing! See I did the 'old' tricks too. Crisp or choccie wrappers in boxes, tins or bags that are already in the bin (and I thought it was just me!!! PHEW!) Glad you won the war over your chatterbox babes!
What

Hi Mich,

Must say Ive just read your post about the fighting in Tesco and I nearly peed myself laughing!
See I did the 'old' tricks too. Crisp or choccie wrappers in boxes, tins or bags that are already in the bin (and I thought it was just me!!! PHEW!) ;)

Glad you won the war over your chatterbox babes!
What an achievement!!!!!

mornin' :)

hope you have an ace day today and brilliant night tonight at the gig! :) I found a very very happy recipient for the tickets. (so dodn't want them to go to waste!)

Will call you over the weekend sometime and catch up, feeling ok today (thanks to you and others) xxxx

Morning Mich!
Thought I would pop over here and say hello to you for a change.....rather than you coming over to mine!!

Well done you on that fight in tesco!! You are a star! amazing that a bloody bar of choc can make us so weak/strong.......blooming stuff is yukky and calorie laden any way!!!:rolleyes: Still trying to convince myself of that anyway!!lol!!!

Thanks for the link about the hair combs the other day...but I was amazed to find some in tesco of all places...so that saved me an ebay bid.....but thanks for thinking of me honey.:)

Tried on my dress again yesterday...its fitting better than ever now.........so WTF did I end up eating last night??? How can I be so daft!???weekends are always so hard!!

I know what you meant further back in your thread about waiting till Oh and kids go out so you can eat! I cant use that excuse anymore as Vic works 4 on 4 off and I have really tried to get myself out of that frame of mind.....but it does slip back in every so often!:mad:

Anyway after drinking loads this am already I must dash off to the loe again................

Have a great day honey, and well done again on the choc incident!!

Lou XX

YAY -we won!!! The basketball that is - and I had a chocolate bar whilst all around stuffed their fecking faces with lard.

I rock! lol

Sleep well, hun (and you really must talk me through some more household appliances lol)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad your team won and how rude of people to eat 'lard'.... but junno - they so won't we wearing Miss Sixties... but you my friend will...:D

And I seriously hope you haven't attempted any housework with having a lesson in household appliences from moi...;)

Love

Hi Mich,

Must say Ive just read your post about the fighting in Tesco and I nearly peed myself laughing! See I did the 'old' tricks too. Crisp or choccie wrappers in boxes, tins or bags that are already in the bin (and I thought it was just me!!! PHEW!) Glad you won the war over your chatterbox babes!
What

Hi Mrs B!

Was tough resisting the choc I can tell you..... I wanted it soooo badly....:cry: And junno we are so not alone in the 'burying the evidence'..... even some of my slimmer friends do it (so they say!!:rolleyes: )

mornin' :)

hope you have an ace day today and brilliant night tonight at the gig! :) I found a very very happy recipient for the tickets. (so dodn't want them to go to waste!)

Will call you over the weekend sometime and catch up, feeling ok today (thanks to you and others) xxxx

Hi Hun!

Concert was good - she (Beverley Knight) is soooo petite - I was suprised as I always thought she was a bigger girl....:eek:

Glad to hear your feeling OK and you got someone to have the tickets.... would have been a shame for them to go to waste.....

Speak soon....

Lots of love

hi hun,
how's it going, hope you still on track !
have a good weekend
xx:)

Hi Pandora!

Will up date my diary in a minute but it's not been easy..... all been a bit pant's to be honest.....:boohoo:

Hope your doing OK and hanging in there!!!

Love

Hi Mich - just popped in to catch up on your diary....

You are so witty....how comes everybody else's diary is sooo much more entertaining than mine ??!!! oops - forgot I don't even have one !!!

Always think nobody would be interested in what I'm up to...:rolleyes:

Anyway, glad to see that you resisted the choccie at Tesco....and wrapping up a pressie hasn't stopped ME eating it in the past :eek: have been known to rip the paper off and stuff it down me.....while no-one's watching, of course ;)

Look forward to hearing more of your exploits soon.....

love

Debz
xx

Hi everyone and thanks for dropping by!!!

Well it's been a strange weekend..... Friday I was good and in control again and then yesterday it all went 'pete tong':rolleyes: :( :cry: :break_diet: :break_diet: :break_diet:

As you know it was OH birthday and family came round - normally I'd do party food or sausage batches etc but as it was early afternoon I just put out nibbles (crisps, nuts, doritos etc)..... needless to say I ended head first in them....:rolleyes: This kinda set the pattern for the rest of the day.... I'm terrible for 'well I've ate that may as well carry on...':eek: :doh: So before I went to the concert I had some toast...... Went to the concert and had a lovely time..... met up with my sister and her made and they were all drinking beer but I had water and a diet coke (mainly cos I was driving). Came out and my friend and I went on a mission to find a chippy open:eek: (she'd not eaten and by this point I was in 'feck it' mode' start again tomorrow....:rolleyes: :eek: ). Anyway, couldn't find one open.... friend was almost self-harming as she was starving and desperately wanted chips... (I have to say although I'd have ate them I wasn't bothered one way or the other.... although I did quite fancy a pastie....lol)!! She asked if I'd oven chips but they'd all been used up at tea time so we got back to mine and had toasted cheese sarnies and the left over crisps..... and watched the Dancing on Ice I'd recorded..... so all in all a major carb fest yesterday....:rolleyes: :cry:

Kids had stayed at mum & dad's last night as OH was out with the lads (I was pleased he wasn't too hung over this morning).....so we both got a nice lie in - think I woke around 9.30ish - which is a major lie in for me.....:D OH asked what did I want for brekkie (I knew what was coming next) - just a glass of water for me as I'm back on packs says me..... oh OK!! Anyway, long story short..... I got out of bed, hopped on scales and my one day carb fest had resulted in a 5lb weight gain......:rolleyes: :cry: :cry: :cry: . Anyway, OH wanted to go to Tesco for a 'full English'.... I told him to go on his own cos I needed to be good.... so he did....:( and I picked him up after.... the problem is it's made me really grumpy..... I am absolutely fecking sick of not being able to eat like a normal person - the problem is when I do eat I don't eat like a normal person... I ram stuff in and I binge and I eat cr*p and it feels sooo good whilst its going in but then the next day I feel soooo pants.....:cry: :cry: I know I shouldn't look back but I soo want to kick my stupid fat ar£e for not sticking to this diet and for prolonging my agony..... I can't believe I've gained in 3 months over half I'd lost..... I am ashamed, embarressed and guilty that I have put weight back on..... it cost a huge amount of money for me to start this (was a LLer) and I feel it's all been wasted cos I've learnt absolutely feck all in the last 12 months...... I am starting to cry as I type this..... I promised myself I wouldn't have any 'pity parties'..... I don't deserve them cos I only have myself to blame but today I am feeling cr*p and nothing anyone says or does is gonna stop me feeling like this.....:cry: :cry: :cry: It isn't helping that I am feeling increasingly frustrated with the kids - especially the little two.... they don't listen, they fight, they argue, they ignore me, and I feel they don't have any respect for me or OH...... in fact I don't even feel like I like them very much at the moment.....:eek: (of course I love them but they are testing me soooo much..... it doesn't help that I'm on a downer about my weight either....:( )

The upside is that so far today I have been good - I have had 2 litres water and a hot choc pack.... it's weird cos I actually really love the packs espec the sweet ones.... I was drinking it thinking....mmmmm this is really good - it's hot, sweet and chocolatey - real comfort food so why can't I stop eating the other stuff tooo..... I truly feel my head is well and truley fecked up and the only reason I'm doing CD is because I know that the weight comes of quick and it needs to come off quick.... I have no clothes that fit only a copule of pieces and they are not suitable for work.... which is another thing - I hope I get one of these two jobs this week.....:eek:

Anyway, I'm gonna sign off.... OH is moaning 'are you going to be on the comptuer all afternoon....:rolleyes: ' - I've just said probably because the alternative is to sit and watch a DVD while they eat his birthday chocolate and then I probably won't see the end of the film cos I'll have to make THEM dinner......!!!!

OK - I'm gone..... please ignore my grumps it's a bad day and I will better tomorrow - I'm a real 'UP' or 'DOWN' girl.... and don't function on an 'even keel' much......:eek:

:whoopass: :scale: :king: :eat: :banghead: :whistle: :read: :hug99: :doh: :angeldevil: :vibes: :queen: :hide: :cupid: :help2: :crazy: :grouphugg: :coffee: :giveup: :clap: :gimi: :boohoo: :giggle: :bliss: :fyi: :blahblah: :wow: :rotflmao: :ignore: :drool: :badmood: :wavey: :raincloud: :hitthefan: :devilangel: :airquote: :thinking2: :psiholog: :thankyou: :princess: :superwoman: :patback: :smoke: :nightf: :silly: :needhug: :sick: :king2:

I am loving the new smilies and this is in honour of 'ERIC' - Isobel you know who I mean......LOL;)

Lots of love

Back