Mich Diary....

Hi all!

Just a really quick post to say that I have just had a call from the uni guy - I didn't get the job.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

I am sat here in floods of tears because I wanted it soooo bad......:cry: :cry: :cry:

To make matters worse I binged like a fecking idiot yesterday and am now 6lbs back up on what I was.....:mad: :mad:

I feel usless, worthless and fecking stupid that I can't control my eating and that I can't get a fecking job.......

Sorry this is so self-pitying but this is how I feel this morning......:( :( :(

Feel sooooo sad...... I know it's only a job and something better will coming along I'm sure but we really need me to be working and this was a job I knew I could do really well......

OK - back to reality - got a mountain of ironing to do.....:rolleyes:

Love

so sorry you didn't get the job, nothing i say will make you feel better at the mo so instead i am sending
:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

Oh darling - I'm so sorry to hear that!!!

Feck the ironing !!

It's their loss and they're stupid people who don't know a good thing when they see it!

I'm so very sorry that you're feeling so low - wish I could give you a big hug right now! Bless ya!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah Mich so sorry to hear you didn't get the job, as Izzy says it's their loss...

sending you a big hug
love
Geri
x

Aww Mich so sorry hun, its there loss though. Im sure you will get the job of your dreams come along soon. Be strong, take care. xx

ah mitch sorry about the job :grouphugg:

Hi Everyone!

I can't do the multiple quote thing (another thing I'm useless at....:rolleyes: )

But just to say thank you all so much for your kind words..... have managed to stop crying for now.....:eek: and am cracking on with the ironing.....:(

Plus side is have had 1 1/2 litres of water and NO FOOD!!!!! If I can't be good at anything else please God let me be good at this diet......:rolleyes:

Love

Hi Hon

Really sorry to hear about the job.. am positive another one (even better!) will come your way and very soon! Save that damn ironing and I'll nip up one afternoon with me board and iron and give you a hand - we can set the world to rights and pretend we are both Cinderella!! lmao

Take care, chin up, keep that glorious smile of yours.. and yes.. you can do the diet.. it's just harder than usual at the moment , that's all sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Mich - Sorry you didnt get the job. I know how it feels it's just awful. :(
Be kind to yourself - you are going through a lot of stuff at the moment and it does make this diet harder to follow.

Take it easy and leave the ironing - it can wait until you feel a bit better. xx

Hi All!

It's been a strange ole day and I feel physically and emotionally drained.... my eyes sting from crying so much and even now typing this I can feel myself welling up again....:( I have never ever had a job outcome affect me so much..... I feel like complete and utter shite......:(

I think the uni guy thought he was doing me a favour when he said I was shortlisted from 120 to 8 for interview and was only pipped at the post because the other person had legal experience..... doesn't make me feel any better whatsoever that I came fecking 2nd - no one want's to be the runner up do they? Also, I don't know why he bothered telling me the other person had legal experience because this was not a requirement of the job and wasn't on the job spec..... to be honest although it was a brill job it's only a glorified receptionist type role so why they would need legal experience is beyond me....:confused:

I am feeling really sad, down, worthless, usless and like a big fat fecking failure....:( :cry: I have managed to be 100% on the diet today but I fecking hate being on it..... I hate myself for putting weight back on and I hate that I am doing this diet to get it back off.... I hate that I overeat - I shouldn't really call it binging cos I'm not sure it is..... I don't sit with loads of stuff and stuff it in... I graze continually over the course of the day instead of eating a 'proper meal'..... so is it a binge or overeating?

I know this is self-pitying and I really need to get a grip on reality - far worse things are happening in the world and to others around me.... but for now it feels my world is falling apart.....:( I cannot see past the negatives and just feel a failure in all areas of my life..... I don't think I'm a good wife or mother although my OH tells me otherwise.... I am angry and stroppy most of the time and alot of this is due to my weight - I take my stroppyness out on my kids and my husband.... I am negative about so much at the moment...... my mum thinks I'm a complete basket case and she's probably right.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, I am going to get off to bed in a bit - tomorrow is a new day etc..... sorry for moaning and groaning on - I don't expect anyone to reply to this self-pitying, wallowing shite..... and hopefully tomorrow I'll stop acting like a spoilt brat and be grateful for what I've got and get on with it.....

Love

hun if thats how you feel, then get it off your chest, but well done on sticking to ss all day
:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

:hug99: :patback: :hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback:

Hiya Mich, I'm really sorry to hear you didn't get the job, you get it all out hun, you deserve to be pee'd off you really wanted it, but came 2nd, I'd be the same as you,,,kick scream, cry, do what ever it takes till you feel better, I'll be here when that happens,

Hoping all these hugs make ya feel a little better, lots of love Caroline
:hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99::patback::hug99:

Awww hun, wish I lived closer so I could give you a huge hug :hug99:

Don't have any words of wisdom (like I ever do!) for you, but just wanted you to know I was thinking about you.

Keep your chin up - you are totally fab and we all love you.

Jem xxx

Hi All!

It's been a strange ole day and I feel physically and emotionally drained.... my eyes sting from crying so much and even now typing this I can feel myself welling up again....:( I have never ever had a job outcome affect me so much..... I feel like complete and utter shite......:(

I think the uni guy thought he was doing me a favour when he said I was shortlisted from 120 to 8 for interview and was only pipped at the post because the other person had legal experience..... doesn't make me feel any better whatsoever that I came fecking 2nd - no one want's to be the runner up do they? Also, I don't know why he bothered telling me the other person had legal experience because this was not a requirement of the job and wasn't on the job spec..... to be honest although it was a brill job it's only a glorified receptionist type role so why they would need legal experience is beyond me....:confused:

I am feeling really sad, down, worthless, usless and like a big fat fecking failure....:( :cry: I have managed to be 100% on the diet today but I fecking hate being on it..... I hate myself for putting weight back on and I hate that I am doing this diet to get it back off.... I hate that I overeat - I shouldn't really call it binging cos I'm not sure it is..... I don't sit with loads of stuff and stuff it in... I graze continually over the course of the day instead of eating a 'proper meal'..... so is it a binge or overeating?

I know this is self-pitying and I really need to get a grip on reality - far worse things are happening in the world and to others around me.... but for now it feels my world is falling apart.....:( I cannot see past the negatives and just feel a failure in all areas of my life..... I don't think I'm a good wife or mother although my OH tells me otherwise.... I am angry and stroppy most of the time and alot of this is due to my weight - I take my stroppyness out on my kids and my husband.... I am negative about so much at the moment...... my mum thinks I'm a complete basket case and she's probably right.....:rolleyes:

Anyway, I am going to get off to bed in a bit - tomorrow is a new day etc..... sorry for moaning and groaning on - I don't expect anyone to reply to this self-pitying, wallowing shite..... and hopefully tomorrow I'll stop acting like a spoilt brat and be grateful for what I've got and get on with it.....

Love

Banging out how you feel on that keyboard of your's is NOT self-pitying, wallowing shite!!!! It's totally bleeding crucial sometimes to be able to refocus and rid yourself of all the pent up adrenalin and emotions. It's normal and we all do it from time to time so give yourself a break here Mich.

Take all the anger, tears and frustration and CHANNEL them into the next day, or just the next few hours. They will add up to weeks and months by themselves- you just concentrate on the here and now hun and know that you will always have all of us standing by your side, in your corner and at your back ;) :D :grouphugg:

well done for ss today tomorrow is another day keep your chin up hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All!

Love

Hiya Mich...wasn't about yesterday so just catching up on ur diary....

so so sorry u didn't get that job...:( and hope ur feeling a bit better about it today.....

and don't be sorry bout 'moaning and groaning'....that's what we're here for after all !

take care hun...

love

Debz
xx

I agree with Isis, hun - as I usually do, cos she is a wise woman - try to channel the upset and anger into your diet. That's one thing that you are in control of!

I really hope you're feeling perkier today and listen to your lovely OH when he tells you how much he values you.

He wouldn't say it if it wasn't true!!!!

And we all love ya lots, like jellytots!!!!!

SO there!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back