Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Oh no - hope you survive and get better soon!
Xxx

Hi Michelle... hope you're feeling a bit better :) xx

Not better yet :( but trying to keep spirits up - fortunately was on a quiet dispatch area so no need to talk too much.

Eaten quiet a bit today, and nearly caved into a sausage roll, being Ill has made me crave comfort food, but I resisted and brought a cooked chicken thigh from the supermarket instead

B) spinach and cheese omelette

L) tuna and cheese salad

S) chicken thigh

D) chicken, broccoli & cauliflower curry

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning all, I'm up for work feeling awful still, if I didn't have Annual Leave next week would call in sick but would just look too suspicious, hope I feel better for my leave.

Anyway some good news, if I wasn't feeling so ***** I'd probably be jumping up and down with joy....scales say 10st 7lbs ...yayyyy .lowest I've been for a long long time xx

Well done on the scales:D. Hope you get through the day ok and then recover fast so you can enjoy your leave!
Xx

I was very very naughty today , that sausage roll I craved yesterday I gave in to today , could have been worse though I nibbled a small piece of the pastry and threw the rest in the bin I ate all the sausage though - hey ho not going to beat myself up

B) couldn't face it

L) salad with ham

S) that naughty sausage roll

D) hubby is cooking- turkey breast spread with Philly rolled and wrapped in bacon baked in oven with chopped leeks fried in butter & garlic , purple sprouting broccoli

Xx

Why when we are ill do we crave all that is bad for us? Well done on not eating all the pastry xxx And brilliant news on being the lowest you have been, keep at it xxx

Oh I don't wanna get out of bed and go to work, feel really, really bad - alarm went off 30 mins ago. On Tuesday going to my Mums for a few days not seen her since July I don't really want to take this with me x

Anyway morning all, have a nice lazy Sunday xx

Evening Michelle... Hope you're on the mend! Take care :)

Feeling a lot better this evening the though of no work now for 2 weeks has perked me up no end, just about to have some stir fry and bacon bits with cream for dinner, strange combo but it's what I fancy lol xx

Post script

Change of plan stir fried it with Philly - yum yum xx

Last edited:
Morning Michelle and enjoy! :)

Morning Michelle, sounds yummy love

Evening all, have had a lovely day. My youngest D and I met my oldest D at Nandos for lunch, was lovely. I was slightly naughty and had the sweet potato mash but im sure it won't kill me. My main worry is I'm going to my Mums tomorrow and staying until Friday she cooks big meals, they are healthy but not Atkins suitable when I told her on the phone she said tough you'll have what your given. I dint want to argue with her ( it's a respect thing) but I'm worried I might end up ill, I know I'll get back to Atkins alright when I come home, so I suppose I should grin and bare it but I don't like pre-Atkins food anymore . I dont fancy bread, potatoes and sugary foods. :(

Morning Michelle, yes it can be difficult with family, Susie is right, take as much Atkins friendly stuff as you can and limit the bad stuff as best as you can. Good luck

I would if it wouldn't upset my Mum she us a very stubborn lady and plans my time with her even down to the meals. I'm also slightly ashamed to say I'm still slightly scared of her lol. So I'm going to grin and bare it, enjoy my time with her then get back on track on Friday, as Atkins is not a struggle and I love the food.

Also when I first started my daughter did too. She is not a member here but I'm pleased to say she has gone from 14st 2 to 12st 6, she is over the moon, now she can fit into fashionable clothes. She looks gorgeous now and carries that weight really well as she's 5ft 9 and muscular. I think she wants to get to 11 but I'm going to keep an eye on that might be too thin for her xx

Yes Michelle, I agree, you CAN be too thin love

Morning Michelle... Hope it goes ok with you mum :) x

Hi michelle, hope you are enjoying family time
Xx

Morning all hope everyones had a good week. Going home later today so will be able to catch up on everyones diaries. Won't bore you with what I've eaten at my mums these last few days but if I've put on 7lbs I wont be surprised but I love Atkins and it's so easy to follow I know the weight will soon be off again if I'm good.

When I get home hubby and I need to discuss our aged old puddy cat. He's not well and last weekend I said to Hubby it's time. A few tears have been shed but OH is reluctant for him to be put to sleep. He has hyperthyroidism and because he's such a lad he hated taking the medication for it, was getting so stressed out we stopped it about 18 months ago as wasn't fair to upset him, he is now very thin, although eats like a horse, he's coughing lots, having difficulty breathing, had a heart murmur since birth and is deaf. I don't think it's fair now to keep him going. Oh I'm balling while writing this, but sometimes it helps to write these things down.

Best I stop depressing everyone. Take care and have a good day xx

Back