Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

aw michelle...i went through the same thing a few years ago except my wee cat died in the night...it was her birthday yesterday and after 5 years i was still crying, It does sound like the best option...no one understands how upsetting it is tho they think jeezo its just a cat but my one was really part of the family it was like losing a sister. so sorry to hear it tho after what u have been through recently :-( xx hugs

Morning Michelle, it's a tough decision i know, but if it has to be done for his sake love.

Oh Michelle, my heart goes out to you, it can be the hardest decision you ever have to make, but in another way sometimes the easiest because you are doing it for the right reasons..............:hug99: xxx

I've got back from my mums and the cat (Scooter) has perked up again - so not going to worry about it for now lol, but it won't be long.

After 4 days of mummies dinners belly fills big not looking forward to WI tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Michelle, I am glad you survived your moms house even if she did stuff you full with the pre atkins comfort foods. 7lb will be off in a few days.

and as for your cat - I am sorry :( I hope that you can squeeze a little more time from him before his quality of life gets worse. I love my cats, one of them is 15 and it doesnt even bear thinking about.

Well am quite happy as only a 3lb gain on 4 days of illegal foods and TOTM too. (and I had mince pies). So back to Atkins proper today, I am aware how carbs cause cravings big time now though.

Off shopping soon, highlight of my day will be watching Strictly later.

XxxX

Morning Michelle ... You did well given the circumstances! Hope you enjoy Strictly... I'll be watching as well ! Lol :)

Damn I missed strictly - got carried away on laptop and before I knew it Merlin was on.

Back to Atkins today however ended up doing 27.2 carbs been a bit peckish and used a packet sauce in my stew which was quite high.

B) bacon, sausage, egg, mushroom & 1/2 Tom

L) cheese and x3 pickle cheddars (naughty, naughty)

D) beef & green bean stew with cauliflower mash

S) double cream whisked with small teaspoon cocoa and splenda

Total calories 1,211

Lots of water and black earl grey tea

Hopefully will be good tomorrow - have got some really nice chicken breast for dinner tomorrow which I will stuff with Boursin probably and wrap with Parma ham.

Hope the wine and vodkas are flowing well for you tonight xx

morning Michelle... love your menu! enjoy your day :)

Hi Michelle, food all sounds great. Keep going:D
Xxx

Morning Michelle, it all sounds lovely, yum yum. I love Atkins :D

Morning Jim and everyone else. Easy day yesterday. Went to garden centre yesterday to get some bits for the animals and my was it busy. Then last night went to flicks to see Immortals in 3D- I love that sort of film about Ancient Greece and their Gods even though it's not true.

Yesterday menu

B) late brekkie - bacon, egg, mushroom

D) my stuffed and wrapped chicken breast, courgette sauteed in butter & garlic, asparagus

S) cheese & x2 1.9 carb crackers (naughty again)

W) lots

E) walking round manic garden centre

A) brought a bottle of wine might have a glass tonight

Xx

Morning Michelle... Hope you have a lovely day :)

Hi Di thanks - intended on doing nothing today but got roped into going into town by youngest DD - got some more Xmas pressies although have now realised I've got to get something still for my Ex - DIL - hard one that. Oldest DD visiting tomorrow so bound to be a stressful day she is a very negative person and can drive me bananas although I do love her to bits.

Eating up and down at the moment I'm not really getting hungry - had a Mc D 1/4 pounder with cheese at lunch - ate a small amount of the bun. Dinner was a lovely fat piece of Rump Steak and some celeriac chips.

Nite all, and I hope you all sleep well or better than some of you have been anyway xx

Morning Michelle... It's a stressful time - I think we're all going to be a bit up and down ... Hope the DD visit goes ok today :)

Morning Michelle, hope you have a good day - and hang in there!
Xx

Morning Michelle, I've just noticed you live in Kent. I lived in Folkstone for a while as a very young man, I worked at Batchelors in Ashford.

I live in Maidstone Jim - born & bred here

Today actually had a nice day - daughter was in positively good mood helped her to fill out a few official forms then we went to the court and had lunch after at a 2 for £10 pub. I had mixed grill of x2 chicken breasts, gammon steak, rump steak, lincolnshire sausage, also ate a few of the peas - left the tomato, onion rings and chips ( I could not even stomach the thought of eating the chips - the thought of one entering my mouth made me want to gag- strange that).

After lunch returned to my house where we spent a couple of hours on the Xbox Kinect dancing - so had my exercise today.

Hope you all had good days too.

Nite nite xx

Sounds like you have a lovely day with daughter Michelle... Hope you have a good one today :)

Back