Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Evening all - yes was good day. Today I've done nothing really enjoying my time off.

Had home-made broccoli and stilton soup for Brunch with 1/2 a MIM

For dinner made fish pie with cauliflower cheese as topping instead of potato, used broccoli, celery and spring onion with the cod base instead of the usual leeks, and a cream, mustard & water mix for the sauce - sorry we are piggies and ate it all so no piccies.

I have my G/D this weekend so have brought some goodies for her - I must resist letting her share them with me LOL

I hope everyone has a good night and doesn't get blown away xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Michelle ... Fish pie sounds yum! Hope you have a lovely day with GD :)

Morning Michelle, how old is your GD? that dinner sounds yum :)

image-1062864966.jpg

Had to share GD just had some ice cream her face was a picture with the first spoonful - shame I didn't have camera out for that one x

Morning all - sorry for absence yesterday had rotten migraine all day - still lingering in the background today - totally ruined my weekend with GD.

B) fry up

D) chicken breasts wrapped bacon - stuffed with Philly, green beans, broccoli

Lots and lots of water to clear migraine didn't work - thankfully I only feel sick when migraine first comes on so still managed to eat a little

Hope Everyones weekend was better xx

Morning Shell

Love the sound of that fish pie - when you have a moment could you add it to the Just Recipes sticky? I need step by step instructions in the kitchen or can be a danger to myself :D

Susie

Evening Michelle, hope you've thrown off the last of the migraine
Xxxx

Hello Michelle ... Hope migraine has gone...

Your G D looks gawjuss! Such a little sweetie! :)

Hi Di - migraine gone now thankfully - totally wiped me out.

Had my first cheeseburger pie today - YUM YUM YUM now I know why everyone raves about it. Had it with green beans and a couple of very small carrots

Had a small omelette for brekkie - was not up to eating much again today.

Back to work tomorrow them 2 weeks off have gone really quickly.

Xx

Morning Michelle, yes that CB pie is fantastic isn't it. Good to hear the migraine has gone. having said that a friend of mine always claimed cheese gave her migraines?

Hi Jim no mines not cheese mine are hormonal I'm afraid will get worse as I get older until the menopause has been and gone.

Evening all was back at work today after two lovely weeks off - it goes too fast - I was on the busiest area today too so no settling back in gently - left work slightly stressed.

B) crustless quiche

L) chicken salad

D) micro beef kebabs

S) romaine leaves wrapped around ham and cream cheese

W) not enough was too busy to drink

E) my mouth had lots all the talking I did lol

Was hubbies birthday today he got a bit emotional bless him because his lovely generous wife brought him the £200 mobile phone he'd been wanting for a long time - although it means no crimbo pressie for him xx

Morning Michelle... Hope it's not too busy today! :)

Morning Michelle, my god a £200 mobile, I'm speachless love

jim mines was 469 lol samsung galaxy s2

Evening all - work was blahhh stressful again - but not going to moan.

DD finally managed to resolve all of her financial issues today which was good - big weight off her shoulders so future looking good so hopefully she'll be happier now.

B) none

L) chicken & cheese salad

D) bacon, celery, mushroom, courgette stir fry type thingy in a double cream and Boursin sauce - yummy

S) deli 24 wrap & 10g 95% cocoa lindt choc

Still less than 1000 cals today so hopefully weight will come off this week - only lost 1lb of the weight I put on at my mums last week x

Back