Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Kira is lovely! A proud gran x

Morning Michelle... Hope your day goes well :)

Morning Michelle, lovely little girl. I'm a proud grandad as well ;)

Evening Jim and all thank you. I have planned my meals for tomorrow, breakfast and lunch packed up ready for work.

B) scrambled eggs and bacon

L) chicken salad with spinach leaves

D) quick fry beef steak, Brussels fried in butter and garlic, cauliflower cheese mash and green beans

S) hardboiled egg, cheese cubes & a pepperoni cheese stick

W) hopefully lots

E) What's that?

A) unfortunately none as working Sunday

How does that all look (possibly won't eat my snacks, but they are there if I need them) Total carbs 19.3.

XxxxX

Just read ur diary, good luck and hope your feeling ok x

My very Yummy Dinner

image-1845885663.jpg

Wow - that looks yummy....and i only just had breakfast too:)
Xx

Oh it's only my second day and I've not wanted my lunch is that normal? - I've been up since 5am had bacon, egg and mushrooms for breakfast - and not really felt like eating since - although will be an early dinner due to time getting up but I'm usually starving by now x

Here is today's menu even though I couldn't face lunch

B) egg scrambled with cream,mushrooms, bacon

L) nil

D) asparagus wrapped in bacon, x2 Asda Gluten free sausage (trace carb) they are yummy too, leek and cabbage fried in garlic and butter, left over cauli mash from yesterday, mustard & cream sauce

W lots

Only 13.7 carbs but I ate loads of veggies for dinner

image-1412298207.jpg

I'll need to look for those sausages. The ones Iv been eating are 2.5 carbs each. What day are you on now? How are you feeling?

Morning Michelle... Menu looks good ... Hope you have a good day :)

Contd - Oops pressed send too soon

image-2667571675.jpg

My brunch was large flat mushroom filled with pancetta, spinach, mozzarella and pesto served with 2 fried eggs and 2 cherry tomatoes was really yummy and 7.25 carbs for two meals in one - feeling very satisfied

Looks amazing! And now I feel hungry again! Lol :)

I had trouble sleeping the 1st couple of nights but im fine now. I was actually reallty tired yesterday and I had an afternoon nap on the couch. I think its due to the lack of veg. Ive eat more today though. Other than that im feeling great. I think its a combination of no carbs and now alchohol x

Had a lovely relaxing day today - although did 3 hrs ironing- but laid on sofa for rest of it - no photo of din dins I'd eaten it before I remembered to take one lol - dinner was roast chicken, cauliflower cheese, and cabbage with a home made stuffing made from my leftover mushroom filling this morning - ive also snacked on some cheddar this evening - but not a lot - hope everyone has had a nice day and prepare for the rain tomorrow xx

Back