Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Evening all - Lordy I'm knackered - much prefer nights I think - zzzz

Shopping came this afternoon so lots of nice yummy legal foods - not eaten a lot today u find it really hard to eat when I'm not hungry - but had lots of water.

B/L leftover veggies from yesterday with lots of cheese melted

D) small salad with some corned beef

Good news though - I measured my waist today - and I am 3 1/2 inches less than when I started - whoopie

XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow Michelle - well done on the inches, that's fabulous:D
Xxx

That's fantastic Michelle! Huge loss! Well done:) x

Morning Michelle:). Love my bacon and eggs for brekkie daily - best bit of atkins:D
Xx

Morning 'chelle, I'm sitting at home enjoying my retirement :D

WTF 2lbs up - I've been good - don't understand :( - nvm tape measure says different - also not parked for a couple of days do may explain it xx

Oh Michelle... That's so disheartening! And you've been really good! Must be the park combo with air pressure ... That's my excuse Anyway! Hope it comes off double quick! :) xx

Enjoy the 3 days off - and i suggest you look at tape measure and ignore stupid scales;)
Xx

I have been a very naughty girl - last night I drank a whole bottle of wine - was very drunk - I also are a handful of crisps - and this morning I felt a bit poorly so had a slice of toast - feel really bad having all them naughty things :(

LOL @ 'chelle :D Atkins peeps are cheap drunks :)

I can't wait to find out if I am a cheap drunk!!!!! My 2 weeks will be up Sunday, Do you think it would be really really bad if I had a glass or two on Saturday????

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I know the book says NO! but I drank on Friday nights all during my 6 months on induction. I drank (and still do) dry red wine Sharon

Hi all - feeling a bit down if I'm honest - another 2lb up - that means I'm now 5lb up on before Xmas - it won't bleeding shift - but then I have been naughty with the things like wine etc - going to do strict induction again for a fortnight and try hard to avoid the frankenfoods - although back on nights so won't be easy. XxX

Back