Michelle's Daily food diary

Tuesday EE
breakfast: porridge, muller light, blueberries and blackberries
snack: banana, velvet crunch (4 syns)
Lunch: SW quiche, bar b qued chicken, apple (too low in superfree)
Dinner: leek and asparagus risotto, 30g Parmesan.

Total syns: 4

Exercise: none as friend over for evening.

Wow these all look fab!

Definitely will use some of these for ideas! :)

Hope youre ok!

Ruth
X

Yeah I'm good Ta.
I'm not usually such a saint, I've just been really into it the last few weeks, 100% on plan with no slip ups. It's really odd, easy and I'm enjoying it. Not sure how long it'll last!!!!
You ok?

michmick said:
Yeah I'm good Ta.
I'm not usually such a saint, I've just been really into it the last few weeks, 100% on plan with no slip ups. It's really odd, easy and I'm enjoying it. Not sure how long it'll last!!!!
You ok?

Good I'm glad you're enjoying it and that's great to be 100%!! I'm sure that as you're in now into the swing of it properly and you know what good it's doing it will be hard to fall off track :)

I'm good thank you! Stomach is playing havoc with change in eating habits but I'm hoping that it's gonna pass! Majorly bloated!

Looking forward to tomorrow although worried as I'm going out for a picnic! Not sure what to have!

Ruth
X

Wednesday EE

Weigh in day, lost 1.5

Breakfast: porridge, muller light, blueberries and raspberries
Snack: banana
Lunch: SW quiche, salad, strawberries
Dinner: large chicken shish kebab, salad, lemon juice, SW chips (pitta 11.5 syns)

Exercise: speed walk to and from car, approx 15 mins

Well done you that's great! Diary looks fab too!

Ruth
X

michmick said:
Thanks! Felt very naughty having a kebab but within syns and well deserved I felt!

Is it a recipe or a shop bought one? I love kebabs!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Is it a recipe or a shop bought one? I love kebabs!

Ruth
X

Shop bought, yummy! I had one most weeks during my last journey to target but this is the first one I've had since going back this time and I really enjoyed it!!

michmick said:
Shop bought, yummy! I had one most weeks during my last journey to target but this is the first one I've had since going back this time and I really enjoyed it!!

Glad you enjoyed it! Sounds lovely!
Where was it from?

Ruth
X

Thursday EE
breakfast: porridge, muller light, blueberries, raspberries
snack: banana
Lunch: SW quiche, apple, plum
dinner: carvery. Beef, gammon, carrots, peas, red cabbage, mash. (? Syns? Maybe 10.). Drink Pepsi max
snack: shape apple crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Total syns: 10.5

Exercise: day 9 level 1 30 day shred, 45 mins Nordic walking.

Plan for tomorrow: low syns, eat prepared SW meal from fridge.

michmick said:
Just a local kebab shop!

Will have to go and find one! I thought the syns would be horrendous!

Ruth
X

michmick said:
Thursday EE
snack: banana
Lunch: SW quiche, apple, plum
dinner: carvery. Beef, gammon, carrots, peas, red cabbage, mash. (? Syns? Maybe 10.). Drink Pepsi max
snack: shape apple crumble yoghurt (0.5 syns)

Total syns: 10.5

Exercise: day 9 level 1 30 day shred, 45 mins Nordic walking.

Plan for tomorrow: low syns, eat prepared SW meal from fridge.

Oooo that all sounds lovely!

What was the crumble yogurt like?

Ruth
X

The shape crumble yogurts are lovely. Even better when heated in the micro, really have to watch it though or the pot melts!
Just be careful with the kebabs Ruth. I'm assuming the meat is free and the salad is free or low syns but you neve know if there's dressings on it all. I just count the pitta and only have them on days when I have no other syns and try to have low syn days either side. It's always worked for me but I don't want to spoil your weight loss journey
michelle x

Friday Green
snack: banana, velvet crunch (4 syns), handful wasabi peas (?3 syns)
Lunch: SW quiche, apple, plums
Dinner: asparagus and pea risotto with salad leaves and beetroot, 60g Parmesan (x2 hea) Melon

Total syns: 7

Exercise: day 10 level 1, 30 day shred.

Last edited:
Saturday green
breakfast: porridge, muller light, grapes, raspberries, blueberries, cherries
snack: nectarine
lunch: jacket pot, cheese (2 x hea), salad, baked beans. 1 chip and some residue of coleslaw I couldn't scrape off (2 syns guessed)
Dinner: cheesy roast veg (heb), Beetroot. Melon and pineapple.

Total syns: 2

Exercise: 25 mins. Day 11, level 2, 30 day shred (what a killer!)

Last edited:
warm apple shape crumble (0.5)

Hi, hope you don't mind me dropping in...I've never thought of having these warm, I'll give it a whirl next time I get some...thanks :)

Hi, hope you don't mind me dropping in...I've never thought of having these warm, I'll give it a whirl next time I get some...thanks :)
Of course I don't! You're more than welcome!
someone in my group suggested it and I tried it once now rarely have them cold. I put it in for 10 seconds, stir and repeat once or twice. The pot melts quickly so you really have to watch it!

Going shopping today and have decided to swap my morning muller light in my porridge for natural fat free yoghurt. Just from something I read on here about the sugar in mullers. I'm also a type 1 diabetic and think it might be better for me. Hoping it'll also increase weight losses. Will keep mullers for treats.

Back