Miffed......

You should email back and say you are not satisfied with the feedback, you haven't been given any reason, and would like it explained properly for future reference.

HUgs x x x

I agree with Emma you should phone back and ask for some proper feedback. It won't get you the job but it's really good for future opportunities.

I'm so sorry that you didn't get the job!

That's really pants Kelso, have you spoken to you CDC about it?

Maybe they'll give her some feedback as she was happy to sponsor you? At the end of the day, if it was something you said, she needs to know so that she can advise others what not to do/say.

Big hugs and for the record, you've done fantastically well so would make a fab CDC!

Yes you are right......I am not the kind of person that normally gets annoyed about this kind of thing BUT as hannah said at the top its harvested alot of rejection emotions!!! Oh well gonna go and eat a big bar of galaxy now!!! (JOKE X although that does sound quite nice!!! Lol)

Im exctited too!! the kids dont know we're going yet *evil mummy & daddy* and wont know until Monday morning on the way to the airport lol!!!

We're off for 2 weeks staying in a villa kissimee soooooo excited i could dance lol!

I'm so jealous! I would love to go to the USA. My dream is to do 12 months around America in a campervan.

Back