• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mika`s new song and video

Karen

Serial Foodie!
saw it at urs for first time yesterday. dont reckon much to the song but definaely appriciate the sentiment lol. hes kinda cute too :)

sonkie

Gold Member
After you have heard the song a few times it will grow on you, I hated it at first too, but now go round singing it......ok trying to sing it.

natayou

a bit different everyday
haha when i read this i thought you said mike as in icemoose
i was sat here thinking how does he fit it all in, quiz shows, tummy tucks then recording songs as well
duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh me

Karen

Serial Foodie!
i think mike did do a song actually lol. just not same one as mika. that icemoose dont 'alf get around.

u still got laptop woes nat? i havent really seen hubby as yet!

Karen

Serial Foodie!
thats the one :D

Kate

CDC/PT/PITA
I have the album - loved the song the first time I heard it. What a fab video! Don't all the women in it look amazing? We should all be that comfortable with our curves, even if we're in the process of trying to reduce them a bit!

Mika looks fine as well ;)

Ivy

Silver Member
you know i wasnt convinced but it really does grow on you. as with all Mikas tunes me finks

Ivy

Geri

Gold Member
Ooh how did I miss this lol

I love this song too sonkie :D Jess had heard it before me, she says, 'mum, you'll like this one' hahahah

KD

Gone fishing
Me too. Love it, love it. Great beat, mucho fun and fab video.

I did show it to DS2, but he didn't like it :( We usually share similar tastes in music.

Then noticed that incy, wincy girlfriend was behind him. Could hardly admit to approving of this track eh:D

Think it's a real catchy bouncy song - and love the video ... whether I WANT to be big or not, it's nice to have someone celebrating big girls instead of stick thin twigs all the time!!!

ooh i love this song!
its on most mornings on ftn and the kids jig around to it lol