Mikado 0.5 syns each!

Shivy84

This has made my month! each Mikado stick is only 0.5 syns each, and there is approx 30 sticks per pack, so even in you go completely crazy and eat the whole pack, its still only 15 syns!

I find that these are perfect to satisfy my chocolate/crunch cravings!

I find them satisfying too, i usually have a pack in work and end up eating 5 or 6 a day, whenever i feel the choc craving.

i usually keep a packet handy to stop me buying a chocolate bar when i'm out and about and need a chocolate fix, and the packet usually lasts 3 or 4 days! great stuff!

I get them all the time - 59p from B&M :D

59p in home bargains too

Bargain shops. Theyre both brilliant!

Oh yummy love mikados:D

I work at morrisons and when they find things on the shop that are at or just past their sell by date they sell them off cheap in the staff canteen and I managed to get 5 packets of these beauties today for 50p :) made my week!!!

Somebody -the white ones are, but I've never heard of or seen the hazelnut ones! Will keep my eyes peeled!

Shivy84 said:
Lilbabyfish - so jealous right now lol!

:) there was loads too I thought I did well to only come home with 5 although saying that my OH has scoffed a full packet already so may have to get some more tomorrow ;-)

I just love them, although I think that having so many boxes in my cupboard would be far to much temptation for me!

Discovered this today, went to the cinema tonight so went straight to tesco to buy some for a little cinema snack. Amazing.

the original and white choc ones are currently 90p a box in tescos.. till 27th march!!! *dashes to tesco*

Back