• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mikado sticks, cant find them anywhere

jenny81

Hi all, can anyone help me as im driving myself mad looking for the mikado sticks, i came across a post from ages ago that someone had commented on that there was a site in ireland (wexford) that delivers some foods from the uk like the batchelors pasta n sauce and mikado to your home.

I live in dublin and cant find these anywhere and cant find the post that i saw.

If an anyone could help or know anywhere else i can get these from id really appreciate it. heard that the mikado are a great choc fix.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SlimmingKitchen

Gold Member
S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
Hi Hun

I've managed to buy them from Asda and Sainsburys. I love the new daim bar flavour too.
xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lizzzi

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 4st8lb(28.83%)
I buy mine from either Tesco, Sainsbury's or ASDA. If you can't get them in any shops have you thought about ordering them online from Amazon or somewhere like that? I have done it before with American sweets (when i wasn't dieting;)) and they come really quickly.

connmel

S: 12st9lb C: 10st10.5lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st12.5lb(14.97%)
I think the website you're talking about is slimcity.ie - our consultant was just talking about it at group this week!

jenny81

I think the website you're talking about is slimcity.ie - our consultant was just talking about it at group this week!
Oh my god, thank you so much, i was losing my head trying to find it, i had googled literally everything and couldnt find it again. Your a star :)