Mikado sticks, cant find them anywhere

jenny81

Hi all, can anyone help me as im driving myself mad looking for the mikado sticks, i came across a post from ages ago that someone had commented on that there was a site in ireland (wexford) that delivers some foods from the uk like the batchelors pasta n sauce and mikado to your home.

I live in dublin and cant find these anywhere and cant find the post that i saw.

If an anyone could help or know anywhere else i can get these from id really appreciate it. heard that the mikado are a great choc fix.

I buy mine from either Tesco, Sainsbury's or ASDA. If you can't get them in any shops have you thought about ordering them online from Amazon or somewhere like that? I have done it before with American sweets (when i wasn't dieting;)) and they come really quickly.

Yep I get them from Asda :)

I think the website you're talking about is slimcity.ie - our consultant was just talking about it at group this week!

I think the website you're talking about is slimcity.ie - our consultant was just talking about it at group this week!

Oh my god, thank you so much, i was losing my head trying to find it, i had googled literally everything and couldnt find it again. Your a star :)

Back