Milk - yikes!!!

So I'm just starting over on WW (having done it a few years ago) and have been getting to grips with the smart points. I like to drink quite lot of coffee during the day and had calculated that I've been having about 1 pint per day. Just tracked it and YIKES!! 7 points just for milk in my coffee!!! Any good alternatives out there (other than giving up coffee!!) These are not lattes or anything and I'm using skimmed milk! I guess I'll have to cut down on the amount per cup :(

They were talking about Unsweetened Almond milk in the class today, its 2 sp for a pint (I think). The girls were saying it wasnt much difference than skimmed to taste in cereal anyway not sure about in tea/coffee. I have never tasted it myself so cant say but worth a try at that points

Almond milk is really good! I am vegan so I use that instead of regular dairy, although when you have it in coffee you need to let it cool for a couple of minutes before you add the milk or else it will curdle.

Wow! I'd never have thought it was that many sp! Definitely look at all the different dairy alternatives X

Back