• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Milk - yikes!!!

So I'm just starting over on WW (having done it a few years ago) and have been getting to grips with the smart points. I like to drink quite lot of coffee during the day and had calculated that I've been having about 1 pint per day. Just tracked it and YIKES!! 7 points just for milk in my coffee!!! Any good alternatives out there (other than giving up coffee!!) These are not lattes or anything and I'm using skimmed milk! I guess I'll have to cut down on the amount per cup :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
They were talking about Unsweetened Almond milk in the class today, its 2 sp for a pint (I think). The girls were saying it wasnt much difference than skimmed to taste in cereal anyway not sure about in tea/coffee. I have never tasted it myself so cant say but worth a try at that points

Lorny

Silver Member
Almond milk is really good! I am vegan so I use that instead of regular dairy, although when you have it in coffee you need to let it cool for a couple of minutes before you add the milk or else it will curdle.

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Wow! I'd never have thought it was that many sp! Definitely look at all the different dairy alternatives X