Milk - yikes!!!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by w33blegurl, 8 February 2016 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. w33blegurl

w33blegurl Member

So I'm just starting over on WW (having done it a few years ago) and have been getting to grips with the smart points. I like to drink quite lot of coffee during the day and had calculated that I've been having about 1 pint per day. Just tracked it and YIKES!! 7 points just for milk in my coffee!!! Any good alternatives out there (other than giving up coffee!!) These are not lattes or anything and I'm using skimmed milk! I guess I'll have to cut down on the amount per cup :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.4lb(7.7%)
    Diet:
    low carbs and calorie counting
  4. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    They were talking about Unsweetened Almond milk in the class today, its 2 sp for a pint (I think). The girls were saying it wasnt much difference than skimmed to taste in cereal anyway not sure about in tea/coffee. I have never tasted it myself so cant say but worth a try at that points

5. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    Almond milk is really good! I am vegan so I use that instead of regular dairy, although when you have it in coffee you need to let it cool for a couple of minutes before you add the milk or else it will curdle.

6. UKSerena

UKSerena (Will)PowerPuff Girl! X

Start Weight:
    9st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.7lb(1.99%)
    Diet:
    My Own!
    Wow! I'd never have thought it was that many sp! Definitely look at all the different dairy alternatives X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.