TS AAM Millux's journey to size 10!

millux

Slim for Summer!
Well, I made it from a size 22, to a size 14.. So, why can't I get to a size 10 now? :)

Back on Exante & using this diary to keep me on track. I have a lovely big box of Vanilla shakes to get me through this month (only ones I like apart from Chocolate.. sometimes) & a few cans of Coke Zero if I feel especially weak in the temptation tooth.

I'm not particularly looking forward to the headaches & hunger of the first few weeks.. But, I know this is worth it. I've done it before - I can do it again! Right? Yeah.. I think.

My first day back starts tomorrow.. Good luck to all the other dieters out there! x

Day 1:

Well, today I cleared out my fridge & cupboards of anything and everything edible. All I have now is Exante shakes, water, ice, & coke zero!

I've had 1 Vanilla shake today so far (not really been feeling hungry, but I'll be sure to have the other two) & I kind of... enjoyed it. I just need to get into the habit of drinking more water again alongside the shakes. Feeling very tired & headache-y today but I know this has nothing to do with the diet.. bad timing! ):

I feel like I can do this.. I just hope I don't start feeling hungry otherwise I'm going to get grumpy! :p

Sounds like you are off to a great start! Look forward to keeping up with your diary x

Day 2:

I am SO HUNGRY today (& headaches are on full blast). I am drinking plenty of water but my tummy is still grumbling like mad.
I'm also feeling pretty low today & when I feel like this I usually reach for food.. Comfort eating, ugh. :(
I forgot how tough this diet is to start off with.. I have to keep focused! I just want to eat..

how much did you previously lose doing exante hun? it will be worth it and you know it too :)

I lost around 3st the first time round, which isn't loads but it all came off very evenly, hence me dropping so many dress sizes. :)

Back