Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

TS AAM Millux's journey to size 10!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by millux, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Well, I made it from a size 22, to a size 14.. So, why can't I get to a size 10 now? :)

Back on Exante & using this diary to keep me on track. I have a lovely big box of Vanilla shakes to get me through this month (only ones I like apart from Chocolate.. sometimes) & a few cans of Coke Zero if I feel especially weak in the temptation tooth.

I'm not particularly looking forward to the headaches & hunger of the first few weeks.. But, I know this is worth it. I've done it before - I can do it again! Right? Yeah.. I think.

My first day back starts tomorrow.. Good luck to all the other dieters out there! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well done on your loss so far and welcome back.

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done for getting this far. it is harder the less we have to lose. you will get there :)

5. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Day 1:

Well, today I cleared out my fridge & cupboards of anything and everything edible. All I have now is Exante shakes, water, ice, & coke zero!

I've had 1 Vanilla shake today so far (not really been feeling hungry, but I'll be sure to have the other two) & I kind of... enjoyed it. I just need to get into the habit of drinking more water again alongside the shakes. Feeling very tired & headache-y today but I know this has nothing to do with the diet.. bad timing! ):

I feel like I can do this.. I just hope I don't start feeling hungry otherwise I'm going to get grumpy! :p

6. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! Look forward to keeping up with your diary x

7. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Day 2:

I am SO HUNGRY today (& headaches are on full blast). I am drinking plenty of water but my tummy is still grumbling like mad.
    I'm also feeling pretty low today & when I feel like this I usually reach for food.. Comfort eating, ugh. :(
    I forgot how tough this diet is to start off with.. I have to keep focused! I just want to eat..

8. missjam

missjam Full Member

how much did you previously lose doing exante hun? it will be worth it and you know it too :)

9. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    I lost around 3st the first time round, which isn't loads but it all came off very evenly, hence me dropping so many dress sizes. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.