TS AAM Millux's journey to size 10!

Discussion in 'Exante - Diaries' started by millux, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Well, I made it from a size 22, to a size 14.. So, why can't I get to a size 10 now? :)

Back on Exante & using this diary to keep me on track. I have a lovely big box of Vanilla shakes to get me through this month (only ones I like apart from Chocolate.. sometimes) & a few cans of Coke Zero if I feel especially weak in the temptation tooth.

I'm not particularly looking forward to the headaches & hunger of the first few weeks.. But, I know this is worth it. I've done it before - I can do it again! Right? Yeah.. I think.

My first day back starts tomorrow.. Good luck to all the other dieters out there! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JoanneM

JoanneM Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(14.85%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    Well done on your loss so far and welcome back.

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done for getting this far. it is harder the less we have to lose. you will get there :)

5. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Day 1:

Well, today I cleared out my fridge & cupboards of anything and everything edible. All I have now is Exante shakes, water, ice, & coke zero!

I've had 1 Vanilla shake today so far (not really been feeling hungry, but I'll be sure to have the other two) & I kind of... enjoyed it. I just need to get into the habit of drinking more water again alongside the shakes. Feeling very tired & headache-y today but I know this has nothing to do with the diet.. bad timing! ):

I feel like I can do this.. I just hope I don't start feeling hungry otherwise I'm going to get grumpy! :p

6. SummerRain

SummerRain Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.5%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! Look forward to keeping up with your diary x

7. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    Day 2:

I am SO HUNGRY today (& headaches are on full blast). I am drinking plenty of water but my tummy is still grumbling like mad.
    I'm also feeling pretty low today & when I feel like this I usually reach for food.. Comfort eating, ugh. :(
    I forgot how tough this diet is to start off with.. I have to keep focused! I just want to eat..

8. missjam

missjam Full Member

how much did you previously lose doing exante hun? it will be worth it and you know it too :)

9. millux

millux Slim for Summer!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    VLCD/TFR
    I lost around 3st the first time round, which isn't loads but it all came off very evenly, hence me dropping so many dress sizes. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.