Mims weight loss journey

And its that time of the week again. Time to face the scales and see if i've managed to loose any of the 5lbs i put on last week. Fingers crossed i have.

Woohoo i've lost 4 of those 5lbs this week! So im almost back to where i was. Now i can start being positive again about it, get my bum to the gym again and loose some more :D

Thanks im really pleased. I was a bit down with a lot of other things that had happened this week and even went for a few drinks on friday night so if it had gone badly again i wouldnt have been surprised so im very happy :D

Aw the band thing is cool :)
Well done for losing those 4lbs!

Thanks Pink. Im pleased too. Who knows what this week will bring. Have eaten reasonably well so far this week so fingers crossed should be another good week. Need to get back in the gym or walking routine though!

So another week over and not been a great one. But i have managed to loose 1lb! I need to be a bit more active again but its suddenly gone all manic with work at the moment which isnt helping but i need to build in some time to go and do more active things like walking. Especially if i'm going to do the threee peaks next summer! My friend has now decided she will loose weight and thrown herself into 6 gym classes a week and running 4 times a week. I couldnt run if you paid me :lol:

Good grief, your mate is mad! They need to be careful not to burn themselves out too quickly.
But yeh, getting a little more active cant hurt ;)
Hope the week goes well :)

Yep shes totally mad. Its too much too soon but she wont listen, you have to build slowly she has been doing no excercise for years so you cant just suddenly do all that. But she wont listen so what can you do.

Definetly worth doing something a bit more active for me but not that amount hehe. Hope you have a good week too!

Excellent news about the loss. It's tough when things are so busy, isn't it? Remember the old tortoise and hare story!

Its very tough when things are busy. Stupid thing is they sent us all on a stress training course last week in which they told us to make time for excercise but then proceeded to tell us its very hard to find the time when your studying and they had no tips on managing to find time.

Hadnt thought of the tortoise and the hare but thats a very good point to remember :D did an hour at the gym tonight so feel a bit better (although knackered) about it again lets hope for some more losing this week :D

Ok so it's been a long time since i last came on here. I kind of lost my motivation because once more life took over. But in August went to a friends wedding and met another friend havent seen for 2 years. She looked fab had lost a lot of weight and really looked good and said she'd been doing weightwatchers. So after a conversation with another friend we decided to give it a go. Id done weightwatchers before and knew it worked i just needed a kick up the backside.

So 8 weeks ago now i joined a local weightwatchers class, start weight of 11st11lbs. Heavier than i have ever been :(. Im pleased to say every single week i have lost weight!! I've now lost 17lbs, have almost gone down a jeans size (i can fit the next size down but i wouldnt wear them out theyre a bit tight!) and lost my 10%. My goal weight is 9st4lbs, Its a weight id feel comfortable at so still a way to go yet. I think i need that weekly kick up the backside that comes with weigh ins. And im enjoying it as well.

All the rumours on new plans and things is a little disconcerting though but we'll see what happens. Can only try and have done so well now. Already feeling much happier with myself. And people are begining to notice ive lost weight too :D i'll try and remember to get back into this updating business hehe. Weigh ins are on wednesdays so i will try and definetly update after those from now on.

I dont know anything about the new plans really just that last week our leader said to make sure we were here on the week of the 7th November. So someone asked why and she wouldnt say and they trhen said theyre changing the system again arent they and she gave a smirk and said dont worry you'll like it. Then found a board on the WW section of this site about the same thing. So looks like change is in the air. I'll see what the new plan is before i decide if im going to change :)

Twas the night before weigh in and all through the house........

Well this week has been ok, not as good as other weeks because ive been ill and when im ill i comfort eat. So has been a fair bit of that this week but in general i think i stuck to my points so i should have lost! But we'll see. My friend isnt coming to the weigh in tomorrow, we both joined up together to keep each other going. But hey i can do it on my own this week! I will update tomorrow when i get back.

So this week i lost 1lb. Bit less than other weeks but as i was reminded that is still a loss and i am well on my way to my goal weight. So i have to be positive about it :D So thats 18lb in total i've lost now :D Had a good day today, had a bagel for breakfast and soup for lunch. Had a ready meal for ta but was a weightwatchers one so am well in my points today. And some sugar free jelly :D do love sugar free jelly. So going well today and pleased with my 18lbs.

Oh dear. Last night was not a good night for sticking to the diet. Had a bad day and then a friend came over so had some wine and popcorn. Which turned into a lot of wine and popcorn :sigh: So today with a cracking hangover am trying to get back on the wagon. One slip up is ok but letting that turn into a slide is not.

so this week has turned into an awful one just everythign seems to be going badly. But i have kept on top of my eating other than saturday night. I have to say over the last few weeks i have turned to food less when feeling emotional. And i have noticed i feel less hungry and eat less through boredom. This has to be a good thing. Anyway i will update tomorrow after my weigh in!

Just back from weigh in and i've lost another 3lb :D very pleased. Was expecting a bad week hadnt been particularly good so am over the moon. Leader was not best pleased she seemed annoyed id lost 3lb this week. But averaged out i've consistently lost 2lb a week since the second week. That was another half a stone too :D second shiny silver 7 for me. So im very pleased and im 4 lbs away from my original gold weight. Although will be attempting to loose a bit more when i get to the gold. My final aim is 9st4lb. So another stone to go. But well on the way :D

It's that time of week again. So this week has been bad, ate out numerous times over the weekend and just couldnt get back on track. But i still managed 1/2 a pound off this week. Scales were flickering between staying the same and half a pound off but leader put it down as half a pound. And got a bit more info on the new system coming in next week. Looks more complicated but we'll see how it goes. So fingers crossed for a better week this week!

Well its been a stressful few days but today the sun is shining and i feel much more motivated. Got some fancy tea (which always makes me smile) and a day ahead of me. Think i'll get the wii out and do something a bit more active today. We'll see. But feeling much more positive after wednesday. The weight is coming off nicely its just been a hard few weeks. And maybe the change coming with weightwatchers is just what i need to kick my backside back into gear.

Back