Mindset changing already..

lil_legs

Gold Member
I know its only day 3 but taking out proper food almost entirely has really made me realise that im not often hungry... but i am often BORED!!

This is a major problem in my weight gain throughout my adult life Something i need to address if im gonna keep this weight off for good.

Just been to the shop to get some magazines for my train journey to london... and as i was walking around it made me realise how much junk i would buy to occupy myself on the train - i must put a few pound on during the train journeys!! haha.

This time i have a can of coke zero (i know its not allowed on ss+ but is it really going to kill me? Also a bar chopped up in small pieces - again not allowed but if this stops me caving in, ill do it!) This has to be a lifestyle change for me and i feel so positive about it!! :)

lil_legs said:
I know its only day 3 but taking out proper food almost entirely has really made me realise that im not often hungry... but i am often BORED!!

This is a major problem in my weight gain throughout my adult life Something i need to address if im gonna keep this weight off for good.

Just been to the shop to get some magazines for my train journey to london... and as i was walking around it made me realise how much junk i would buy to occupy myself on the train - i must put a few pound on during the train journeys!! haha.

This time i have a can of coke zero (i know its not allowed on ss+ but is it really going to kill me? Also a bar chopped up in small pieces - again not allowed but if this stops me caving in, ill do it!) This has to be a lifestyle change for me and i feel so positive about it!! :)

Small changes are the best and for long term;)

yeah cd is great for that you realise all the bad habits you. find out why you ate.
i would of done the same infact i would of been looking forward to it knowing i could snack all the jounrey and i was on my own.
that was one of my areas using food for comfort and boredom.

Good luck! I'm on day 3 too and I'm the same! Not hungry but... bored!

Keep it up!! ;)

Boredom is my thing too. I am currently out of work and with my son at nursery three full days a week and the OH at work 5 days a week I get so bored and really really quickly as well! But...I believe that in the last four months (one spent messing about) that I have made a lifestyle change, I try to occupy my time with other things, I go out a lot more, I go to the gym (not right now a waiting for surgery but can't wait to get back in a few weeks!), I do a lot more with my son and my OH... I have come to realise that so much of my time was spent bloody eating! The other thing that has happened is that even if I do blow out now and have a feeding frenzy I can only eat about a quater of what I used to eat! :D xxx

Back