**Mini Challenge 5th Dec-5th Jan**

Hi all, hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas day and not too much naughty foods!!

well, i had a lovely day apart from still being ill and then discovering at xmas lunch that I had lost my sense of smell and taste too, so I couldn't taste a thing!!! booo!! still the same today so i've had a CD shake for breakfast and will just carry on with those as there's no point eating any of the other food about as i can't taste it!! No fair! oh well got my weigh-in on the 30th so it'll do me good to get back on track anyway.

Hope everyone is doing ok!

xx

Hi all, hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas day and not too much naughty foods!!
it'll do me good to get back on track anyway.
Hope everyone is doing ok!
xx
:eek:OMG:eek:
I daren't even confess, but all i will say is that i sure as hell will be behaving over the next few days. Nevertheless, we did have a super day and now the main gift is ruling the house. Wii !!!!! with the Wii Fit too.
Today was supposed to be my last day of CD, but knowing that Xmas was going to be totally non-compliant, my CDC and i decided that i should continue with 1500CD and one sachet a day 'til i my next WI on the 5th Jan 09.
Have a super Boxing Day and enjoy that left over turkey.:yuk:, sorry, but the one thing i cannot stand is the leftovers of turkey, only managing to enjoy it on Xmas Day with lashings of cranberry sauce, bread sauce and stuffing.

I have been fabulously good and nothing has passed my lips that is not allowed on 810! So proud of myself!!! Plus the scales are showing a 5lbs loss so far so fingers crossed for WI on 29th!!!

Hope everyone is enjoying themselves xxx

well done Gem. I've been fairly good too, stayed on cd 810, but had one choc,and a little bit of meringue pudding,

How is everyone doing? Having a great holiday I hope, and staying strong... I was good on Xmas Day & Boxing Day, with just one small protein-rich meal each day, but yesterday caved in a little and ate Xmas pud from the leftovers in fridge - it wasn't even nice! I can see how things can fall apart when you're no longer in ketosis, and today had a plain slice of soda bread as was still so hungry after my CD bar... I need to keep my head focused on why I am doing this and prove I can eat and still lose weight. Will be a relief to go back to SS on the 6th however, and felt I needed to check in for a shot of support here, even though this thread has been pretty much silent lately... anyone out there?

Morning All, well done you guys on being so great over Christmas!!
I wish i could say the same, my plan was to do 810 but it didn't quite work out like that, ate what i wanted but it wasn't too much but definitely not great! Oh well I am back on 810 today, think i'm going to re-schedule my weigh-in from tomorrow to next week as i have enough packs to last til then and really don't fancy getting on CDC scales just yet!! I am still ill with sinus infection and chest infection (on antibiotics now!) I can't believe i had such a crappy ill xmas!! i think that's why i ate what i wanted when my tastebuds came back as i felt sorry for myself!
I have to work today from home, which will be minimal checking of emails etc in between lying on the sofa some more.

How's is everyone else doing?

xxx

Morning All - I hope that you had a great xmas - It seems that some of you have been really good - wish I could say the same. I did cave in on some days- and I did feel incredibly guilty about it... however my husband did point out to me that what I thought as "bad" foods were not as bad as I was making out , like having one after eight mint or 3 crisps...

However I know that deep down that I could have really pigged out.. and I didn't so I am dissapointed for not sticking to the diet however proud in the fact that I did not go completly mad... hope that makes sense.

As my BMI is still over 25 (26.6) I am going to go back to sole source for a few weeks to shift some of this stubborn weight.

How about you all?

Hi Pretika, sounds like you haven't done too badly at all, well done you! and are you back on sole source now? I am back on 810 today too! good luck with sticking with it from now on, i need a kick up the bum myself!! Hopefully i will hit my taregt finally by the time this challenge ends next week!

Have a great day !!

xxx

Hi Lelly - You are doing FAB!! nearly there....

Good luck

Hi Lelly - I will go back top SS on the 2nd January - I am hoping to maintain until then - and then back to SS for a quick (hopefully) shift of some weight. I have moved my target to 9st ish. so I have 1st 10lbs to go. Hopefully if I go a little lower then first planned it will give me a little leeway for when I move to healthy food.

hey trisha, at least you didn't gain any, here's to a good week xx

6lbs for me!!!

Name ------------------Target
Lellycd - lose 4lbs (lost 3lbs so far)
soontobelittlegem - 14lbs (lost 13lbs so far)

Smurf - lose 12lbs (lost 2lbs so far)
Sylvie86 --- 14lbs (lost 10lbs so far)
Trisha -------10lbs (lost 3lb so far)
Nibbles ------3lbs (Lost 1lb having regained 2lbs:eek:)
Tara66 -------9lbs (lost 5lb so far)
Wannabslim -14lbs (10.12)
Katycakes ----- 9lbs (lost 4lbs so far)
Pretika - 12lbs(gained 1lb)

way to go gem!!! that's brilliant and all over xmas too !!! well done for being so strong! only 1lb more for this challenge you'll smash it easy!
xx

Well done Gem!!! That's a brilliant loss. I will be happy with 5lbs or more but I have to wait till the 5th. I hope everyone else is coping well.

Sylvie x

Back