**Mini Challenge 5th Dec-5th Jan**

LellyCD

Trying to stay healthy!
Hi Everyone,

woohoo!!! Let's do this thing...!!

It's the 5th Dec and so begins the new mini challenge this one will run from the 5th Dec til 5th January !!
So for all those wishing to lose some pounds before Christmas and then have a idea of where they'd like to be on the 5th Jan then this hopefully this will help keep us on track for a great start to 2009...!

ok, so i aim to lose my final 4lbs to hit my offical target and by Jan 5th I want to still be at my goal weight of 10st.

So roll up and add your name to the list if you would like to join....

Name ------------------Target
Lellycd - lose 4lbs & keep it off by 5th Jan

All welcome!!!!

xxxxx

yay!! good luck with your 14lbs Gem!!!

hi lelly! i would love to lose 12lbs please!...xx

hey smurf, fantastic!!

soontobelittlegem - 14lbs
Smurf - lose 2lbs

xx

Sylvie86 --- 14lbs (Anything more would be a bonus!! Aiming for 25lbs but won't set my goals too high).

Smurf - lose 2lbs
Sylvie86 --- 14lbs
Trisha -------10lbs

Great everyone!!
Good luck with your targets!!

xx

Good morning all!!

any else up for the mini challenge???

Just had my choc mint shake sent to me through the post by my CDC's stand in whilst she's away, how nice was that, what a sweetie!!

I'm focusing this next month on not only losing those 4lbs but my main target will be to be at my target weight by 5th Jan, whether this involves trying to lose a few extra lbs to compensate for christmas i don't know.

Typical...have decided no to buy a tin of chocs this year and then my lucky daughter only went n won a tin of Q street in a school raffle!! fate is trying sabotage me now!!!!

Right i'm off to the gym, really can't be bothered but only a few weks left of membership so should get some use out it i suppose.

and later...i'm off to see the Stereophonics in concert....woohoo!!!! can't wait!!!

How's everyone else doing?? let's keep this thread updated and post your thoughts n feeling, let's support each other!!!

xx

Hello again, it's only me !!! 6th december.:wave_cry:
Well, just got up out of bed after my final night shift of my working block ( 2 weeks off now) and i weigh 9 stone 13lbs, so not sure where i can put that 1lb loss, November or December. 3 stone lost.:talk017:
Do i start December challenge at 9st 13lbs with goal of 3lbs to lose or do i stay on challenge to see if i can maintain 9 stone 13lbs for one month?????? Don't know what to do...:confused:
Shall hang around for December challenge just to keep up with everyones' progress too. Good luck to all.
What a fab diet.
A few work colleagues have been gob-smacked to see me and have warned me not to go any further.:eek:, saying i look fab as i am. Such a great feeling, but face will be too gaunt i fear.

Hi All, I am on LT but wonder if I could join this challenge? It is exactly the timeframe in which I want to reach my target by losing 9lbs and hopefully maintain it. I will be refeeding during this period so the challenge would give me some extra focus at a tricky time!

If I can join
tara 66 - 9lbs and maintain

If not I won't be offended and will still cheer you on in a lurking kind of way x

Having looked at the LT Forum to see if there wasn't a challenge in the correct place for you, Tara66, i find myself amazed at the amount of posting activity in the CD Forum, compared with other diets..:cry:

Tara66 >>>> What made you choose LT over CD?? Not sure what refeeding is and bound to be other unknown LT jargon, but why not jump on board this mini challenge?? There is more chat than CD jargon and it has been fab for the ones that have supported each other over the past 3 months.
Good luck and well done on your losses so far.

Last edited:
Hi Nibbles, Lipotrim was the first VLCD I had heard of, I didn't find out about other options until I found minimins, so that is how I chose it. I have stuck with it as I have found it has worked well for me so far.

Refeeding just means that I will be starting to eat again over the next few weeks as I have been doing the equivalent of SS whilst I have been on LT.

The LT part of the forum is a bit quiet at the moment, but I regularly view across the forum, as I think there is loads of great information and support across the boards. I particularly wanted to join with you for this month as it is a particularly tricky point in time for me. I have always found the CD boards very lively and friendly and often chip in on them.

Good luck to us all x

Morning Everyone, here's a little update -

Smurf - lose 2lbs
Sylvie86 --- 14lbs (lost 5lbs so far)
Trisha -------10lbs
Nibbles ------3lbs and maintain
Tara66 -------9lbs and maintain

well done sylvie on your 5lbs loss this week that's brilliant!!

Nibbles, did i get that right? or have you not decided yet? well done on your 1lb loss by the way...excellent!!

I'm not feeling too great today! the stereophonics rocked last night!! and i had way too much to drink and ended up eating last night too...boo!! oh well now i am paying for it with a nice hangover!!
Got to take dd out for her birthday treat today she wants to go swimming in the new pool in Cardiff which is full of slides n stuff (last thing i feel like doing!!) and then she wants to go to a chinese which is 'all u can eat'...lordy!! how am i going to get away with sitting there and not eating? or i might test my resolve and eat salad and chicken n vegs.

How's everyone else weekend going?

xxx

LellyCD>>>>go for the boiled chicken
chook021.jpg
and boiled beansprouts.:wave_cry: Sure they can do that for you . Feel i can say that to you LellyCD, cos we're so at the same stage of CD.
I can't wait for my first proper curry or Chinese.:sigh:
Weighed myself this morning and my scales say 9st 12lbs, so only 2lbs til goal, but not too bothered about those two as i feel i am getting too skinny for my years.
Even my size 10 work skirt is looser than when i got it a couple of weeks ago. Going to panto today and the size 12 smart trousers are too falling down, BNWT, so will return for a size 10 in M&S.
Will continue up those last CD plans onto maintaining, so as to condition the bod' gently back onto regular food.
And i am not quite ready to leave Minimins, as i so want to follow the progress of names i have become familiar with.

ha ha, thanks Nibbles! i'll try and look for the boring stuff , i know they do salad and veg at least, bit gutting having to pay for an adult meal when i won't be eating any of the lovely stuff! oh well, better than messing up my week any further!

OOh get you 9 st 12lbs!!! that's fabbbb!!! oh Nibbles please don't ever disappear from mini's as I think maintaining and telling everyone how it can be done is so important and inspirational for people who are still on their journey! plus you are like my diet twin although i constantly chasing you!! my scales are jumping up and down like crazy 1 day last week i had a 9.13 but not since and today it was 10.2, really hoping for some loss on cdc's scales tomorrow at WI!!!

right i'm off swimming...arghh!! could do with curling up on sofa and watching rubbish movies...the things we do for our kids eh!!

Have a great day hun!!

xx

Smurf - lose 2lbs
Sylvie86 --- 14lbs (lost 5lbs so far)
Trisha -------10lbs
Nibbles ------3lbs and maintain
Tara66 -------9lbs and maintain
Wannabslim -14lbs (10.12)

I really want to lose as close as 25lbs as possible. I know it is unrealistic but if I get anything past 16lbs will be very very happy. So in essence 11lbs to go but we will have to wait and see. Am hoping for a big loss this week. My p's have been all over the place since I started this diet, 2 weeks now and still TOTM :-(. I want them to go away!

Hey everyone,

hope you all had a better weekend dietwise than I did!! :sign0007:scales not very happy with me today and i have my WI tonight...not looking forward to that!
So...I did the chinese buffett thing and went for veg and more veg and some chicken dredged out of the curry on top. so not bad at all considering what was on offer, i reckon!!! hubby and dd had a competition towards the end of who could eat the most mini eclairs..hubby won of course with 10 and that was after all the other stuff....felt good not to even be tempted by it though!

Seeing my cdc stand-in tonight and going to get 3 weeks of stuff to see me through til 30th Dec when my cdc is back, going to continue with 810 at all times, except for next sat when i have a works xmas do, with freebie drinks! and after the office closure announcement i think everyone will be getting rather merry:7834:!!

hey wannabe - Glad you could join us, the more the merrier eh?

hey sylvie - sorry to hear of your totm troubles,lots of people do but i don't seem to have had any probs there until this week, totm mysteriously delayed....yikes!!

How's everyone else doing???

:33:

xx

Back