**Mini Challenge 5th Dec-5th Jan**

Hi all - sory not been around much reallly busy at work. Can I join I would love to lose 12lbs. I am on the 1000 plan and I put on a pound this week :(

hi everyone!

it seems to be taking forever for my weigh to come round!!! oh well, only 3 more days!!!

really hoping for a good loss as i only lost 2lbs last week.

well done on the long service Nibbles! gosh 25yrs in one job is a long time!!! sometimes i don't think i will ever last that long in a job!!! i have just handed my notice in at the school as i have been offered a job working with my OH. still studying though as i want to get my degree, then a pHd and become a uni lecturer. seems a distant dream though!!! xxx

Hey Pretika, Glad you could join us hun!! Hope you are ok? hope you have a great week on the 1000 plan, Hope you are not too down about the little gain, i believe some people do on 1000? here's to great weigh-in next week!!

Hey Gem, well done on the new job!! that's fab! and good luck for a fab weigh-in xx

xx

Hi Lelly - Thanks! work is busy - I have just started a new role 0- and there is food everywhere!! but I have been really good and I have not nibbled at all - but it is TOTM so I did not expect to have a lost this week.

Must admit I am struggling to eat all the food on the 1000 plan - I will probably move to 810 next week and over xmas and go back to SS 1st Jan - if I dont lose the remaining 12 lbs.

How have you been - last I remembered you were on the 1000 plan? but I see you moved back to 810 - and wow you have lost 5lbs in the last few weeks!! Amazing!! well done you!!

Hi ladies I hope you are all well!!

Hi Pretika, Well done on resisting all those temptations around you!

Yeah, I wasn't happy on the 1000 plan and when I sts at WI i changed back to 810 as my CDC said it's ok to stay on til goal and have felt much better about it. Don't know when i'll start the next few steps but i'm waiting to move a few lbs under my goal now so that when i start maintenance any gain won't take me too far over my 10st goal, plus i want to be prepared for any extras i might have over Xmas and give myself a little leeway. I really like the 810 plan as it's still 3 shakes with a good size meal and skimmed milk too, so i don't feel deprived at all! and it's obviously worked for me, am very chuffed to be 1lb from target, just hoping to be there when i get my next official WI on 30th Dec, i think the thought of that weigh-in will help me keep as on track as possible over the coming weeks.

Hey Gem, love the new pic!!

Put my decs up last night and it looks al christmassy in my room...love it!, just want to stop work now and get home and watch rubbish movies as i have a half day...yay!!

Hope everyone is having a great day!!
xx

Thanks Lelly! Thought it was about time I updated it a bit!

We put our decs up on the 30th November. I know it's crazy but my OH was off work which is a rarity so we decided to do it as we were both together.

The kitten keeps nicking the baubles off the tree though!!!

I can't believe how fast Christmas is approaching!!! Before we know it it will be over for another year! x

LittleGem, just hope the tree isn't pulled over by the kits.
Last year our 6 month old kitten took to continuously climbing up our tree. Climbing up the centre and then sitting at the top branches. Daft animal!!!!:8855:
Our decorations go up this weekend, so wonder what our cat will do this year.
Managed to grab this, not so good, photo last year, once the baubles and tinsel were on the tree, the kitten went up more. Drove me crazy.

15122007035.jpg

Hi all
Gem - love the profile picture.

We put our decs up this weekend - so finally getting in to the xmas mood.

ha ha nibbles that's a brilliant pic!!

watched my first rubbish xmas movie this evening...yay truly christmas is here!!!

Well the end of another week today and another day closer to Xmas.:eek:
Have a Happy Friday.
Hope Minimins isn't as quiet as yesterday. Where was everyone???????

Morning everyone!! i'm here have to work in the office today and then have dd xmas concert this afternoon, was busy yesterday with little bit xmas shopping and then some friends came over for coffee and stayed til 11pm!! didn't have time for food, all went a bit pear shaped yesterday food wise, back to it today!!

Have a great day everyone!!

xx

Happy Friday all... got a headache today, grr, have taken paracetemol plus... then suddenly wondered if it would knock me out being on ss! I will see! Working at home today, but wish I could go back to bed & curl up with a CD cappuchino and a CD toffee bar... and it's so COLD!!! Funny that when you feel a bit off your thoughts turn towards comfort food, but I will NOT be bad. Promise.

Funny that when you feel a bit off your thoughts turn towards comfort food, but I will NOT be bad. Promise.
I know how you feel katy got some sinus trouble myself at the moment and keep thinking about nibbling...been strong so far, hope you have too!!

I was! Had the toffee bar & the cappuchino, but at the proper times... and didn't go back to bed! First day I've felt a bit ikky with CD, I didn't have the headachey thing at the start really, guess I was lucky. Good luck everyone for the weekend...

Ha! That's hilarious!!! xxx
<<<< last years tree photo.

Just putting up the tree and OMG, our cat has been up it several times. Yet to decorate the tree. Will try and get a photo ( and post it on this post later), although DH may have killed the cat by then:8855::eek:
Weather really miserable today, so not a lot going on here.
This year's problem is that our 'kitten' is now a fully grown male adult cat and we reckon the tree will fall over this year.

hey everyone!! busy busy! just got back from my xmas food shop, was very good, didn't buy loads of stuff we would normally buy and only got the veg left to get now...yay!! Off out to works xmas do this evening. have borrowed a lovely green dress from my sister to wear, really excited now!!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!
xx

4lbs off for me!!!

Name ------------------Target
Lellycd - lose 4lbs (lost 3lbs so far)

soontobelittlegem - 14lbs (lost 4lbs so far)
Smurf - lose 12lbs (lost 2lbs so far)
Sylvie86 --- 14lbs (lost 5lbs so far)
Trisha -------10lbs (lost 1lb so far)
Nibbles ------3lbs (Target smashed!!)
Tara66 -------9lbs (lost 1lb so far)
Wannabslim -14lbs (10.12)
Katycakes ----- 9lbs
Pretika - 12lbs

Yay!!! 4lbs off! So pleased!!! Have added you Pretika. Hope I have done it right x

hey Gem...woohoo for you!!! 4lbs that's excellent!! well done you!

xx

Back