mini challenge anyone?

awww... i didnt do it. had a 9cal jelly pot. oh well, still great for a down day. will maybe try the fast again on friday....

I really don't think a 9 cal jelly pot counts hun, if thats all you have had, you have def done it x
Just my milk allowance for me , 1 more cuppa when OH gets in from work taking me to 100 cals

nah, turned into a proper down day lol 350 calories. will try again on friday. maybe need to get used to this diet at first? i will keep trying till i get there. well done to you though xxx

Still a bloomin good DD!! I sort of fell into them, found me eating later and later on a DD until in the end I thought why am I even bothering to have anything??

I managed not to eat at all.......drank lots of s/free cordial n that seemed to fill me up.

I'm looking forward to my UD today I can tell you........just need to make sure I don't overdo it like I did all last week. Xx

Well done both x

Will be doing my 3rd milk allowance only day today, feeling a little queasy anyway sure I am going to come down with this blinkin bug :mad: so no food will be no problem for me today ;)

it is my intention today to do a fast today but oh my goodness i feel poorly!

time2go said:
it is my intention today to do a fast today but oh my goodness i feel poorly!

Ok then I do suggest that you don't!
How do u feel?

Ruth
X

i think i wont, i am going to do my down day after two very up! and i am calling them very up cos otherwise i was off diet. my husband has me some very healthy low calorie soup to have today so will utilise that.... i think it is because i was up for 41 hours yesterday and had over done it on the wednesday. i have updated mfp with all the food i ate the past few days! 4000 calories on the wednesday and that was only from 8pm till midnight!! my goodness no wonder i feel poorly. so anyway, I am going to take a much healthier approach to this weight loss and fitness rather than trying to do it all guns blazing with i have proven doesnt work! i hope today goes well for u xxx

Back