Mini Goals?...

Hoz

Silver Member
I've just re-started again after several failed attempts, and need a bit of a confidence boost.
So I wondered if anybody could think up some good Mini-Challenges to complete? I've been racking my brains all morning but I just can't think of any. I'm not very good at breaking tasks down, all I can think about is losing 2 stone by June and being at my goal weight in October.

Ooo Jeans is a good one, Thanks.
I can't remember the last time I wore any of mine! I tend to stick with baggy, elesticated waistband sort of things :ashamed0005:

Going for bike rides and adding on a couple of miles each time you go out,i bought a bike a couple of weeks ago for that very purpose.

That's a good one, I have an exercise bike but it's kind of boring just looking at 4 walls, I'd love to get myself a proper one to go out on.

Exercise at morning (whatever it is: walking, biking, aerobics or other), that will energise you and if you start your day with healthy behaviours you will not want to ruin that. And the same goes for eating, so eat healthy food at breakfast. That works for me;)

Maybe, lose 10% of body weight, get into a certain size, get into fave slim jeans, that sort of thing? x

Well, today I managed to get into a pair of size 16 jeggings, I've had them for 6 months and never been able to wear them until today :D

Back