Mini goals

Right, I need someone to give me a kick up the bum.

I've had a bad day. I've eaten thai food. I want to get back to 100% on monday.

Anyone up for the job? ;)

:asskick: consider your butt kicked! Come on you really can do this, take it one day at a time. I took a week off last week due to funeral & wedding and decided that this time, unlike any other, I had to put all behind me and get right back to it. Thankfully I have, though believe me so many times before I haven't, and I feel so much better for it and I'd love you to too!

So come on and give it your all, make this your time xx

Right, I need someone to give me a kick up the bum.

I've had a bad day. I've eaten thai food. I want to get back to 100% on monday.

Anyone up for the job? ;)

Lol!!! reminds me of what i did when i tried to do exante 100%. 4 days in and i caved and had indian lol.

Dont beat yourself up about it, it happens. We aint perfect. Just start over in the morning and you will be fine :)

Thanks x-Katie-x and Lynn :)

No more excuses. 100% from monday. I'm having a low carb day today and hoping this might help with headaches lol

I've got rid of any temptations and I'm feeling ready to start again.

Heres to a thinner xmas :D

Good on you, if you do suffer with headaches the first few days then take painkillers, don't suffer needlessly.

Keep thinking how much better you'll feel at Christmas when you are so much lighter - good luck and keep posting, you'll find that will help x

Well, breakfast shake and lunch shake are in their bottles. Ready for mixing when I need them tomorrow.

I had a chat with my OH and he seems to understand I can't have carbs lying around for the first week. Once I'm back in ketosis, I'll be just fine :)

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and is ready for another week!

Day 1 down.. Again!

Not doing too badly. Managed 4L of water at work, managed to say no to biscuits and am finding I feel really full.

Off for a long soak in the bath as I feel chocolate calling.

Its all in my head though!

Well its time for another restart :sigh:

I'm on a countdown to my birthday in April.

I'm hoping to loose as much weight as I can by then.

I'm not great at maths but I think that gives me about 16 weeks.

Onwards and downwards!

welcome back hun

I'm not far behind you on the christmas gain, 10lbs :sign0007:

Mmmmm lamb!

I'm sure we'll have a good loss this week and get rid of most of the extra weight.

I have nasty breath already.... bring on ketosis!

Absolutely nothing. When I first started I got into ketosis no problem but my body obviously adjusted itself to the level of carbs and wont let me into ketosis at all now. I even stopped the bars in the hope that it was them which were causing me a problem but still no joy.

Back