Mini goals

Just watching some tv - Psychic sally's big fat operation.

The consultant has just told her at 19st 7lbs she will not lose weight on her own and surgery is her only option :confused:

Either I've picked it up wrong or thats not a great message to be sending out ...

Congrats on the pink well done

Well considering I was more than a stone heavier than that and I've managed to lose 7 1/2 stones I would have to disagree with that one.

Well done on ketosis. Should make things a bit easier for you.

I know Joanne,

I was surprised about how unsupportive the medical staff seemed to be of dieting!

Its much easier in ketosis, the flat has never been so clean.

I can't wait until the weather is better and I can get out for a proper walk.

How are you getting on?

Im not doing too badly at all thanks. Loving being able to eat again and not constantly be hungry. So much so that Ive been sitting here for about the past hour thinking I should have lunch but I just dont feel the need of it. Such a novelty, lol.

Well done, brilliant news xxx

Back on the packs today.

I'm glad that April is almost over. Its been a busy month for birthdays and family things.

Its not been too kind on my waistline!

Off work until tuesday so hoping I can get a flying start and be in ketosis by then :)

Day 1 almost over.

Its been a working solution day as I've had some chicken and a small green salad.

Feeling a bit rough but I think I just need some more water.

Day 2

I've managed to find some extra motivation. I was away for a long weekend and I've just seen a pic of myself. It makes me cringe!

At least it gives me something to think about when I want to eat something I shouldn't.

Onwards and downwards!

Thinking of that pic.

All I want to do is eat. I know its a craving because I want chocolate and not the spare pack I have for emergencies.

Stupid brain... grrrr

Day 3

So so full today. Only managed 1 shake so far today. Struggling with drinking too.

On a positive note, I tested and I am in ketosis :D

Glad you've got into ketosis, hopefully the hunger will ease up now. Getting back on track with this is so hard, but you're doing really well. Just keep focused, the end of your first week should be good motivation when you stand on the scales :)

Thank you Cybill :)

I'm inspired by your losses. It shows me it can be done!

Hoping not to weigh for 2 weeks as I always cheat after my first big loss :eek:

Good luck xconfusedx. Sounds like a good idea to leave it a week if you know that triggers cheating! I'm not sure how I could do that as my first WI is what got me through week 2!

Make sure you have all your packs as your body will go into starvation mode if not and that will have th eopposite effect you are hoping for!

Good luck with the rest of week 1! x

Thank you Nicky :)

I've managed another pack and I'm going to have the 3rd one soon.

It feels very strange after being so hungry for the past 2 days :confused:

Hope you have had a good day :)

Back