Mini goals

Wasnt anything to do with my eating more carbs. Id been 100% and just realised Id been feeling more hungry for a few days and DD hadnt complained about my breath for a while so I tested and was no longer in it. Thats pretty much when my weight loss slowed and I ended up struggling after a couple of weeks of rubbish losses.

Are your losses back on track now Joanne?

I'm freezing today, mostly hands and feet. I'm hoping its carb flu and not something else!

Hi confused, my hands and feet are freezing too!! You are not alone.

Oh the joys of VLCD - bliddy freezing and only on day 1 :eek:

xxx

No idea confused. This week was a good loss coz of my Christmas gain but next week could be a different story. I really hope so though coz I don't think I can keep this up if I'm not getting results.

Heres hoping Christmas has kick started your losses again.

I checked for ketosis this morning and nothing. My OH started Atkins yesterday and is already waaay into the pink! grrr

Still in a good mood but sometimes its not fair :confused:

WI in tomorrow and I'm hoping for a good loss.

Been wanting to eat and eat and eat today. I've been distracting myself as its all in my head!

Strange how some days are like this and other days I struggle to finish a shake :confused:

I was like that yesterday before my weigh in!!! Couldn't stop thinking about bad food!!!!

good luck for tomorrow!

Here I go again...

I had to leave work early today.. I have an infection in my jaw and I needed to see a doctor.

I got a lecture as well as my antibiotics. I have to loose weight and lower my blood pressure.:break_diet:

I think this may be the kick up the bum I needed since I have been playing with various diets.

I'm back on the packs tomorrow, thinking a week of total solution and see how it goes. I may throw in the odd working solutions if I find I'm strugging.

Hopefully I'll have a good loss for friday 18th :cross:

You did indeed coz Ive just totally lost the plot with vldcd'ing for the time being. This week I cant even stop eating but cant start Atkins until Thursday at the earliest coz I have a big weekend which I cant be in ketosis for.

I'm feeling a bit better today, still off work though.

I can't wait for my antibiotics to finish on sunday!

I thought I was in ketosis this morning but I've checked and it was negative. I have death breath and a weird feeling at the back of my throat... hopefully its on the way?

Does anyone know if penicillin based antibiotics would affect ketosis :confused:

Back