Mini Goals

Discussion in 'Lipotrim - Off Topic' started by Trueleame, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Trueleame

Trueleame Determind dieter :D

Start Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    When I started on the lipotrim I set myself some mini goals to help me along the way. I didn't realise how quickly I might be able to achieve the first goal :D

I set sensible things like Getting under 18stone and so on down the track breaking it up into stone markers rather than all at once. Today I stepped on the scales and I'm now 18st 2lbs...which considering when I set the mini goal I was 18st 93/4lbs I thought was at least 2 WI's away.

I can't believe that I might actually get under the 18st marker for my first WI :D ...it has completely spurred me on to try and get there I have till friday to lose 3lbs ;) which to me seems quite doable if I'm honest x x x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Deezer

Deezer Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(31.27%)
    Diet:
    /Primal/Crossfit
    Bloody well done.... i want to get under 17stone!!! This always seems to be the bottom end of my yo-yoing... I want to break FREE!!!!!!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.