Mini targets

Hi All,
Have just finished my first week on exante total solution and have lost 9lbs :wave_cry:
Have a heavy couple of weeks coming up and want to set myself some mini targets to keep reasonably on track. Can anyone tell me do I add it to my signature or what?

Well done, thats a brilliant loss, you must be soooo pleased :) To add your mini targets yes, you just add to your sig x

Hi and well done on your 9lbs loss. That's great. Keep up the good work.

Well done!

Mini targets are exactly what I am focusing on. First it was A Week on Exante, 7lbs, 10% of starting weight, 1 stone, a month on Exante, 1.5 stone, BMI 30 etc. It gives me a real boost to put a smiley face to each target as it is achieved.

Go for it!

This reminded me of something - perhaps it belongs in random thoughts ... ? Anyway on small achieveable targets - YES. Its a good idea and better. If I think of the whole task ahead I get overwhelmed. Six stones is too hard - well today it is. But 2 stones - that is very 'do able', and at least one, probably two have gone already.
Now I need a belt.
Anyway - the random phrase - 'you can eat an elephant if you do it a bit at a time'.
Break any significant task into small bite size peices, tackle one at a time - it becomes achieveable to reach smaller goals.

Here is to 'bite size chunks' of losing weight.
PS - I hope I have not broken any 'no food' rules.
GSQ

Last edited:
Back