Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

Green again!

B- porridge, banana, coffee (heb & a)

Snack- french fries (4) apple, clementine

Lunch- mug shot, clementine, apple, ww yog, fibre plus (b)

Dinner- same as yesterday- 2 syns, heb & a.

Total heb's=3
Hea's= 2

I'm quite enjoying maintaining so far, I like being able to have the extra healthy extras when it suits. We'll see how I've done on wed or Thursday depending on whether I decide to stay to this after work thing.

Last edited:
Argh, I think I want to lose a bit more. I just don't feel happy with tummy & legs. So I'm waiting till new year, I shall maintain till then and review how I feel. I really think I need to get used to my body as it is now and I want to make sure I don't end up at a weight I can't maintain. It's all very confusing!!

In other news consultant has new mag & can't wait to get it. My husband likes the new magazine because it means experimental food. He's lost 5lb this week! Good effort!

Today has been hideous at work. Tomorrow should be better:)

Green again! So windy & cold today. Didnt want to leave my bed!! Also dreading work & hoping it'll be a little less stressful than yesterday.

B- porridge, Banana, coffee (heb, hea)

Break- skips (4), apple, clementine

L- mug shot, 2 clementines, apple, activia ff yog, fibre plus (b)

D- quorn stir fry, soy sauce & Chinese 5 spice, rice (omg! Amaaaazing!!!)

Treat- wispa- 10.5 syns

Total- 14.5 syns. Mmmmmmmm

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight! Eek! Let's see how my first week of maintaining went. I feel like I've stayed the same and my home scales say I have so we'll see!

Green today.

B- porridge, Banana, coffee- hea & b

Break- apple, clementine, French fries (4)

L- mug shot, apple, 2 clementines, ww yog.

Break- fibre plus heb

After weigh in- fibre plus- heb

D- baked potato, beans & cheese hea.

1.5 on :( bit gutted really, but then i did have an off plan day on saturday. ill hopefully lose it this week. going back on plan and goin to try some new recipes from the magazine (which is great!).

had a look at the christmas book today which is lovely, definately need a copy!

Still feeling a bit disappointed but reminding myself that compared to my total loss, 1.5 is a tiny amount to gain. I also think that as long as I fear gaining all the weight back I've lost that I won't let it happen.

So today is green today. 4 healthy extras only, under 10 syns. Back on plan 100% to get this 1.5 back off!

B- usual, porridge, banana, coffee. Hea & b

Break- apple, clementine, hifi light (0.5 heb)

Lunch- mug shot, apple, pear, 2 clementines, activia ff. Chocolate biscuit at work (4)

Break- hifi light (0.5 heb)

D- pasta with red pesto (2.5), leeks, red onions, mushrooms, pepper. Hea cheese on top.

Total-6.5

Last edited:
I think your body probably needs to begin adjusting to you maintaining, I'm sure you'll easily get that off and settle into maintaining x

Updated my iPhone yesterday to ios 5 and wishing I hadn't now as can no longer access subscribed threads and can't use the search function!

Also was very sick this evening because of some antibiotics im taking. I felt so ill I didn't know what to do with myself.

Also husband has meeting after work at 6 in weds which means i need to wi at the Thursday group next week.

Today was green-
B- porridge, banana, coffee hea & b

Break- hifi light (.5 heb), apple, pear

Lunch- apple, pear, 3 clementines, activia ff yog, hifi light (.5 heb)

Dinner- pizza made with warburtons square wrap (8), hea mozzarella, red onion, mushrooms, passata, broccoli, carrots, sw chips.

really really missing being able to access my subscribed threads from my iphone:( such a simple thing- seems crazy that i miss it so much!!

today was day 7 in a row of work. im exhausted.

green today:

b- doubled up on the porridge and had 2 bananas as theres no time for a tea break on a saturday and i didnt want hunger pangs! so 2xheb and 1hea.

lunch- garlic and mushroom wholegrain pasta n sauce (1), 2 clementines,pear

dinner- same as yesterday- but with 2 tbs tom puree, so 9 syns and a hea.

total syns- 10

Having to search manually for my diary is most annoying!

Having the fish cakes from the new mag today, hope they are as yummy as they look!

Oh you and me both! Upgrades to the iPhone 4S from my 3GS and not liking being unable to use the forum properly!

The only thing I have done is opened my diary in safari and I just keep that page open so when I want to update I just refresh the page and don't have to go searching for it first, but I'm highly neglecting other peoples diaries at the moment! Really hoping it gets sorted soon!

How are you finding the 4s? Other than not being able to use minimins properly;) I've got a 3GS and have to wait till June till I can upgrade.

Not being able to search is annoying too as I use that a lot. Looked on the tech forum & they are aware and trying to sort it.

And also, where is the sw app with syn look up function?? They've been promising it for what seems like months!

Mini_Mog said:
How are you finding the 4s? Other than not being able to use minimins properly;) I've got a 3GS and have to wait till June till I can upgrade.

Not being able to search is annoying too as I use that a lot. Looked on the tech forum & they are aware and trying to sort it.

And also, where is the sw app with syn look up function?? They've been promising it for what seems like months!

I know! I'm waiting for that app too, it'll make life so much easier when I'm out and about!
I do love the 4s especially the Siri function makes life easier for me when I'm driving or cooking and not having to stop and wash my hands before replying or reading a text! (I'm a messy cook) lol

Glad their aware of it, I miss the full use of the forum!

It'll be great to just quickly check syns when our:) i can work out syns for anything without free food in by using the 20 cals= 1 syn rule but it doesn't apply to anything that contains free food & synned food.

And completely off topic, here is my new favourite meal:

image-1176236366.jpg

8 syns and 1 hea:) nom!

Todays food diary- nearly forgot!!

Today is ee. Feeling slimmer today so fingers crossed that when I weigh on Thursday I have lost that 1.5 I gained last week.

B- pear, banana, 2 clementines, activia ff.

L- beans on toast (heb), 3 clementines

Snack- starving!! Banana, galaxy ripple 8 syns. Yum!

D- fish cakes from new mag. 3 syns & heb. Will be served with sw chips & also broccoli & carrots

And here it is!

image-2144348613.jpg

Last edited:
Today is green

B- porridge, banana, coffee (hea & b)

L- 2 clementines, apple, activia ff yog, 2 x hifi light, mug shot.

D- quorn & veg stir fry with rice, soy sauce & Chinese 5 spice.

Then a my carte dor pot. Chocolate flavour. Shared with my darling cherub. Should be 11 syns, more like 10 I think. Mmmm lovely! Will be getting those again. I like that they are pre measured portions so no chance of being too generous with my portion sizes!! And yummy.

Last edited:
green today-

b-beans on toast (heb), banana

l- baked potato, hea cheese

snack- 2 clementines, kinder choc bar (3.5)

d- lasagne (heb mince, hea cheese, 1 syn for passata rustica- contains olive oil), broccoli, carrots, sw chips

supper- kinder bar (3.5), white options (2)

total syns- 10

Feeling fed up today. Did the daft thing and got on the scales, they've gone up 2.5lbs since earlier in the week. If it doesn't change I'll have maintained this week, which would be ok, but I've really tried this week to loose the 1.5 I put on last week. Normally I wouldn't feel so annoyed, but the next 2 weeks I have several events which will mean I've probably no chance of losing it and I could even gain which would put me out of target. Argh! I know I shouldn't count my chickens yet but.... Sigh.

Anyway- green

B- porridge, banana (hea &b)

Break- muller light & 2 clementines

L- activia ff, mug shot, clementine, apple, pear.

D- lasagne (hea, b & 1 syn), broccoli, Brussel sprouts & carrots.

Treat- chocolate orange bar. 11 syns

Total- 12 syns

Last edited:
Back