Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

Well done Mini_mog, that's great.

Gail x

Thank you!! I'm really enjoying sw and now I'm feeling good & looking good again so it's making me happy:)

Just got ready for my friend's wedding and I really enjoyed it, got new make up on my dress fits perfectly & I feel good!! And it's a size 14 dress:D

So this weekend I went to a friend's wedding. The wedding was fab and had a gorgeous spring theme, bridesmaids in lovely sunny yellow strapless dresses, bride had yellow tulip bouquet and they had a spring themed cake with like a column of mini eggs between the 3rd and 2nd layer. And the bridal gown was one of the most beautiful I've seen (other than mine of course;))

So to eat we had fishcake to start which was lovely- mashed potato, salmon and herbs with breadcrumbs and grilled so all good!

Main was braised beef, gravy, mixed veg (butter on, sadly), creamy mash with spring onion.

Dessert was sticky toffee pudding & custard.

Drinks- toast wine, j20, appetiser and 2 hot drinks with full fat milk. Also had 2 fibre plus & 3 slices ww toast.

At the buffet I had a small square pizza, some wedges (v small portion), some spicy chicken on a stick/ satay without sauce, 2 pieces tempura veg & a small piece of wedding cake. I stayed away from sandwiches & wraps.

I that's everything! Believe it or not, it's taken me around 3 hrs to write this post due to constant interruptions from the little one and husband!

Yum yum. I'm drooling reading this. Glad you had a lovely wedding and felt good about yourself. It's a great feeling :)

Gail x

Thank you:) it was a lovely wedding, we ended up leaving early cos my little girl was poorly, but she still enjoyed dancing at the evening do, so cute:)

Hoping that tomorrow I'll have a loss:)

Another 1.5lb off. 1st 10lb in total. 4lbs till 2 stone, hoping to do that in 3 weeks but I'd love to do it in 2!

Got some butterscotch hifis today, yummy, very sweet but yummy and at 3 syns a bar a good snack to have at work:) x

Proper update now!

4lb till 2 st..... So I have 2 mini targets- 2lb for next 2 weeks. Doable, but it's a fairly large loss for me so going to try doing quite a few 2/3 superfree this week. Yesterday I had a green day and had no superfree at last meal and it felt so wrong! Lol:) had massive fruit salad at lunch though.

And it's Friday!! Woohoo! :D

Today I've done a 2/3 superfree day, not strictly success express, but still been very good:

Breakfast: fibre plus (heb), bowl strawberries.

Lunch: at about 3.30pm so more of a snack (naughty!): blood orange, banana, hot & spicy fridge raiders (2.5 syns)

Tea: roast beef, 3 sw roast potatoes, 1 syn of gravy, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, sprouts.

Evening snack: bowl strawberries, blood orange & malteser bunny (8 syns)

Hea was milk in tea.

Total 10.5 syns.

Had lovely day, been to park with dd and mil, first time for little one on the swings & she loved it. Played on her slide in our garden & my parents came over for dinner and we watched the Ricky gervais show which I love!

Evening watched a film after lo went to be and really enjoyed my malteser bunny, so worth those syns. And I made it last too by nibbling at it and putting it down between nibbles so felt bigger than it was. Mmmmm!

Well, after doing an almost full week of 1/2-2/3 superfree with every meal I have lost 1.5lb. 1st 11lb in total, leaving 2.5 to lose before 2 st award. Going to try my hardest to get it this week. I'm off work next week and planning on lots of walking and speed foods and soups! Weekend I'll be going to stay with my parents and a meal out will be involved for my friend's bday which will probably be Indian. I think I'll probably drive so won't be drinking and we're off for a bit of dancing after so I can burn off some of that lovely grub!

Bought the extra easy cookbook at group and am planning on making fish pie, lasagne and the paella from it this week. Yum:)

Sadly it looks like we will be having a different consultant soon as ours is covering our group on relief. Shame cos I really like her! Hopefully she will be back when the permanent consultant goes on her holidays.

So close to wearing size 14 jeans again, not worn them for at least 2 1/2 years. They fit and do up but just feel a little tight, hoping that a couple of pounds will make them fit perfectly:)

3lb off this week!!! Getting me my 2st award & slimmer of the week. I've now lost 2st 0.5lb altogether. This is the halfway point. 1st 13.5lb to target! Also if I lose 1lb next week, I will have lost 7lb this month, so hoping to lose 1lb or more this week.

Am now comfortably in size 14 bottoms & 12 tops. Went and bought some cropped leggings and summery tops which look great:D

off to visit my parents this weekend with my daughter. Will be having a takeaway at a friend's house & a few drinks in town. Will be checking out my takeaway options but I think I'll go for special fried rice. No alcohol as I'll be driving. Not worried about Easter eggs, I won't eat my daughter's, have malteaser bunnies for me. Also my parents are very supportive of me doing sw, they have bought fry light & lots of fruit & veg. Should be fine:)

Been off work this week, went to tropical world at roundhay park in Leeds yesterday and had fish & chips for lunch. I took all the batter off and shared the meal with my 18 month year old. She can put away a fair few chips!! I really enjoyed it and if I'm honest preferred the fish without batter anyway as it's always made me feel ill before! Evening I went to the cinema to see red riding hood & ignored the ben & jerry's, popcorn & pick & mix on the way in. Go me!!

Time for bed now, stayed up waaaay past my bedtime as my Harry potter blu ray came today so I had to watch it before bed! Hehe:)

wow mini mog, you're doing amazing, just the kind of inspiration I need after a 1lb gain this week :(

Think I'll have to start my own weight loss diary and see how it goes.

Well done and keep going :)

kerryathome said:
wow mini mog, you're doing amazing, just the kind of inspiration I need after a 1lb gain this week :(

Think I'll have to start my own weight loss diary and see how it goes.

Well done and keep going :)

Don't worry about your gain Hun, draw a line under it, plan your meals & syns and keep a food diary. Keep going and you will reach your goal:) x

thanks for that mini mog, have started my own diary and it seems to be going ok so far this week.

Sorry I'm a bit late but Congratulations on your brilliant loss this week. You must be delighted :)

Gail x

Sorry I'm a bit late but Congratulations on your brilliant loss this week. You must be delighted :)

Gail x
thank you:bliss:I was over the moon last week at WI!

this week i gained 1.5lb, not really sure why so feeling a bit disheartened and been silly and weighed myself at home since and gained more! despite sticking to the plan ridgidly! :cry: im doing a full food diary this week for my consultant to check and im also doing original days along with extra easy and green to see if that helps kick start losing again. ive not done a red day yet since i rejoined in jan so hopefully my body will be shocked into submission!

i had a look at my sw book from last time i did sw. last time i started losing and gaining the same half pound over and over despite trying and gave up. interestingly the unexplained gaining started at a very similar weight to now and also at a similar point in time after starting to follow the plan.

this time i wont give up. im going to push through it and if it means a few gains/maintains along the way then so be it.

ive also decided that if i dont get a loss on thursday i will do success express next week. eek! :talk017:i can and i will do this!! :D

Hi Minimog,

I agree completely with doing a food diary - there might be little things that you can find/do that will help. Also, I know that I have weeks where I either don't lose that much or vary a lot during the week. I often find that I have my lightest weigh on a Sunday (my WI day) which I find a bit frustrating because then during the week I feel like I'm playing catch up. The most important thing is no matter how disheartening it is to stick to plan without a loss, is to keep at it.

I don't know how much more I want to lose but I think I would like to lose somewhere between 1.5 and 3 stone. However if I come to a natural plateau at any stage from now on, then I will accept that. I think that the only way to maintain my loss is to keep on the plan, so if I reach a natural plateau all that means is that I can't change the plan when I get there (rather than hopefully being able to increase the Hex's).

So, good luck for this week. Hope it goes well. I look forward to hearing about it.

Gail x

Thank you for your message Gail:) I hope to lose another 2 st. I'm not yet in my healthy weight range so I at least want to get there as being a healthy mum to my little girl was my main motivation:)

I've tried to mix up my healthy extras a bit more, having activia low fat yogurts instead of my beloved mullers, just generally trying to shock my body into action, lol! Seems to be working as I've had a sneaky peak and lost the weight I'd gained now! Hooray! X

Back