Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

pleased you're feeling positive Mog, and what a lovely reason to want to lose weight, to enjoy being a mum to your daughter.

Hows your shred going?? I'm onto day 3 level 2 and its hard lol!

keep up the good work

kerryathome said:
pleased you're feeling positive Mog, and what a lovely reason to want to lose weight, to enjoy being a mum to your daughter.

Hows your shred going?? I'm onto day 3 level 2 and its hard lol!

keep up the good work

I have to confess I've only done the shred once, hurt for 5 days after, lol! I'm off to the gym with view to joining tomorrow, hoping to go 3 times a week.

Sounds like you are doing well with the shred, I should give it another go really:) x

the aches stop after day 5. honest! level 2 a real challenge but not so achy as level 1.

K xx

kerryathome said:
the aches stop after day 5. honest! level 2 a real challenge but not so achy as level 1.

K xx

I joined the gym today:) I find 30 day shred is a bit too intense right now, but I'll probably return to it:)

Really proud of myself. Did 15 mins on bike, 15 mins on treadmill- I actually ran!!! 15 mins in cross trainer & a minute or so on the stairmaster which is pure evil & nearly made me pass out! I shall work my way back up to that one. Got my induction on Friday and I'm hoping to go Mon, wed, sat & Sunday if I feel that way inclined.

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping to see a loss this week, I hope I can lose what I put on last week and a little more.

Emmaline said:
Great going Mog, and all that exercise should do the trick to lose those few gained pounds and more...:)

Well done.

Thank you:) I certainly hope so, I shall report back after weigh in.

Feeling great after the exercise, must be all the endorphins:) body magic shinies here I come! X

Good luck for tomorrow.

Gail x

OMG thats fab Mog, well done. Will have a look at your previous posts to see what tips I can pick up to help me a long.

Well done!

kerryathome said:
OMG thats fab Mog, well done. Will have a look at your previous posts to see what tips I can pick up to help me a long.

Well done!

Thank you:) I've been doing sw on and off for 6 years now and now I've been doing it for 5 months this time I've found it's second nature.

I'm having a personal training session at the gym tonight, a bit nervous about it!! Fingers crossed:)

Pt session yesterday was fab, learnt how to get the most from my workout & how to use the machines most effectively to burn the most fat. Did another work out today and did the following:
4 mins on stairmaster (tough! Aiming to be able to do 10 mins + as this is a super fat burner)
18 mins on treadmill- 14 were running. Ran 2 miles!
Various weight resistance machines
5 mins on rowing machine
10 mins cross trainer.

I'd love to have the confidence to do race for life next summer and run the entire thing:) I really love the 'buzz' from the exercise, this is going to be really good for keeping stress at a low level too.

Red day tomorrow, found some extra lean turkey mince so going to do some turkey burgers.

Loved the turkey burgers today. I minced some red onion & garlic in the food processor, added the ex lean turkey & some piri piri seasoning & blended. I made the burgers with my burger press & then griddled them. Yum yum:) served in a wholemeal roll with hexa cheese & ketchup with a side salad. Still full!!

Another red day tomorrow and then will probably do green and have a baked potato & beans for tea after gym on weds. I definately seem to be doing more red & green days now than ee. Mainly red.

Well, it's weigh in day tomorrow, really hoping my hard work has paid off. I want to see the 11s!!

Gym again today and routine was as follows:
12 mins of stairmaster- levels 5/6. That's 12 mins straight climbing a revolving staircase.
18 mins on treadmill- 2.5 miles covered. Steady increase of speed- last min was 10 mph
14 mins on cross trainer, 1.5 miles covered.

120 cals burnt on cross trainer, 100+ on stairmaster and don't know on treadmill but that's at least my 10 syns today burnt off. I know we don't work in cals on sw but I think that's pretty good!!

So we shall see tomorrow, I'm not expecting a huge number as my muscles will be retaining water right now, so fingers crossed:)

last night at group we had a guest consultant as we dont have a permenant one right now. she did class a bit differently- which i liked, instead of going round talking about what everyone had lost, we talked about the plan and ways in which we can get the best out of it and she was really motivating us about superfree. so, plan this week is to geniunely have 1/3 superfree with every meal.

gym tonight was:
10 mins on stairmaster- level 3
20 mins treadmill- up to 10 mph (2.5 miles)
15 mins on crosstrainer- 2 miles.

went to pick up husband and little girl from a friend's house, went food shopping and then ordered chinese as a treat. had special chow mein (7 syns for 360 gram, but was actually 680g when i weighed it, so more like 14 syns) and 2 pieces of prawn toast (7 syns), earlier had 1 tsp flora lighter than light and 1 butterscotch hifi (3 syns). so 24.5 syns today.

not had a treat for a while but feel happy that ive had a treat, but didnt overeat, didnt go mad, still on plan:):D

Just watching supersize vs superskinny and they showed the bit where they show what each person eats a week in the tubes. Got me thinking about what my tube would look like, then my train of thought carried on to how my attitudes have changed. And I have realised the following:
-last night I had a takeaway, I stayed in control, as soon as I'd finished the meal, it was over, I didn't feel guilty, didn't write off the day as a disaster, and enjoyed it.
-secondly, I don't feel like I'm on a diet. I ear well & I exercise, it's what I do and it's my routine.

I've never felt this before and im pretty darn happy right now:D

And the best bit- my daughter will see this lifestyle as she grows up and it will hopefully be what she does too. Just hubby to sort out now! Although he's getting better:)

Gym today-
10 mins stairmaster- level 6
21 mins treadmill- 2.6 miles
7 mins crosstrainer level 5
5 mins rowing machine
Various weight machines
Floor exercises for abs.

Eaten huge amount superfree to try and limit the damage of the Chinese:D

Back to gym tomorrow!

Today's gym:
5 mins bike level 5
Stairmaster- 7 mins level 6, 3 mins level 5
Treadmill- 12 mins. Top speed 8.5
Various weights
Crosstrainer- 15 min fat burn programme.

For tea tonight- syn free chilli, baked potato & side salad:)

Gym again today. Was v busy at the gym and the weight machines were busy so only managed to go on the leg press.
So, it went as follows:
10 mins level 6 stairmaster
35 mins treadmill, 4.15km covered, 30 mins continuous running 7-7.5 speed.
2x10 reps leg press, 90kg and second set with resistance at 15.

I have never run that far or for 30 continuous minutes before. I'm so proud of myself, feels like a huge achievement:

Back