Mini_mog's sw weight loss diary

2lb off this week, taking me to 11.13. Woohoo!! It's a long long time since I've seen the 11s:D huge big grin from me!!

Gym yesterday was
10 mins stairmaster (9 level 6, 1 on level 7).
20 mins treadmill, 2.5k covered, mixture of running and brisk walk on an incline
Leg presses
Lateral pull
Leg extensions
15 mins cross trainer on fat burn.

Looking back I've done a lot but when I'd finished I didn't feel worked out so I guess I need to up things slightly! And also it's a sign my fitness & stamina are improving.

Going out tonight, so having an early tea of a free fry up with quorn sausages.

Good night last night, was a little annoyed to be served full sugar coke instead of diet. Good job I'm not diabetic!!

As we had tea at 3.30pm, by the time we got home we were hungry & we had a treat and had a Chinese meal. I had spring rolls, prawn toast & Singapore vermicelli which was yummy.

Today it's gym day, it'll be a week on thurs till I can have my bronze body magic award. Woohoo! I fully intend to get my platinum award eventually but I'll hopefully be at target by then:)

Edit- best session at gym so far. Had to alter it slightly as the stairmaster was occupied when I got there, went as follows:
30 mins cross trainer on fat burn mode, 5 mins cool down. 350 cal burnt.
10 mins stairmaster (8 mins level 6, 2 level 7)
25 mins treadmill, mainly running, some speed walking on an incline
Various weights
Floor exercises for abs.

Worked super hard!!

Chilli for tea with a baked potato & salad. Mmmmm:)

Last edited:
Been slacking a bit with my diary!

Wi today- 1.5 off so got my 2.5 st award! Yay:)

Just got to keep plodding on. I've lost 9lb in may! Woohoo!! Didn't stay to see if I'd got slimmer of the month cos had to go get the shopping.

Been going to aldi & the fruit & veg is much cheaper there. Although asda are brilliant for strawberries & raspberries right now. Fully stocked up for the week & ingredients bought so I can make either chilli or bolognaise on sat. Not decided which yet:)

Went to gym yesterday, was rather a hurried visit as I was late due to me getting on the wrong train home from work! Doh!!

Not sure whether to do gym tomorrow as I'm going sat, sun & mon and I want to spend evening with my little girl.

Onwards & downwards!

Well, it's 3 more get ups for work till my 2 weeks off!

Had a nice- although not very sw friendly- weekend. Saturday was fine, Sunday we went to Toby carvery. I was reasonably restrained but still had a couple of roast parsnips, few roast potatoes, stuffing, gravy & mash. Gave my Yorkshire pudding to my little girl & cut the fat off my meat. Did have 4 oreo double stuff cookies that evening. 14 syns for those!! Yesterday I had jambylaya cooked by a friend, sauce was around 4 syns and then the only syned thing was chorizo as I made him cook it with fry light.

Been to gym Friday, sat, sun and mon. Off again on weds.

This week will be a challenge, I'll be going out on Friday night for a dinner dance thing. Food is chicken with mushroom sauce & summer mousse. Should be ok. Then Sunday is my birthday so going to mum & dad's and going out for a carvery. So no gym Friday, will be going Saturday and hoping to go late Sunday afternoon if I have chance.

In line for 1st body magic award on Thursday:) I do love new shinies:D

Trying the Singapore vermicelli from the new magazine tonight, really looking forward to that as it's my favourite from the chinese. Will be lovely and not greasy like the takeaway version. The new magazine has some fab things in it. Lovely!!

Weigh in tomorrow. I cheated and weighed myself today and so far it looks like I've had a little gain. Im ok with that though and I know why if I have gained. I also had my body fat measured at the gym- it is currently 31.6%. so we'll see if that number goes down next week. Also, my print out says that my lowest healthy weight would be 8st 5lb. So aiming for 2 st above that at the mo, but I'm waiting to see how I feel at that weight (10st 4lb). I may do another st. We'll see.

Ordered a book called making the cut by jillian michaels, it's a diet & workout combined so I'm going to see where I can improve my eating whilst still food optimising to get maximum effect from the gym.

Yesterday at the gym was a brilliant effort if I do say so myself! 15 mins fat burn on cross trainer, 10 mins fat burn level 7 on stair master, and then....
12 mins 8kph treadmill
2.30 mins 8.5 kph
2.30 mins 9kph
2.30 mins 9.5kph
2.30 mins 10kph

My friend said I was purple after, lol!

Then I did a bit of resistance training, then home for Singapore vermicelli.

Today I am a birthday mog, off for a birthday carvery and it's 3 courses. Mmmmm. Lunch off sw!

had another fab workout this morning. i went at 8.45 this morning and gym was really quiet. did 15 mins crosstrainer, 20 mins on treadmill, 8-10kph, and quite a bit of resistance training, worked on legs and abs, but concentrated on arms today as i really want rid of the flabby flappy bit on the underside of my arms, so did 3 different weight machines for my arms.

got my dress for the hen night im going to a week on sat, its a medium and fits perfectly:) took a pic of myself in it and looking at the pic i look slimmer than i see myself when i look in the mirror. strange!

this lunchtime i was a greedy little mog and went to pizza express with hubby and little girl. had a skinny latte, a sharing platter with husband which was a bit of garlic bread, cheese, tomatoey stuff, mozzarella, olives, italian cured meats, pizza for main and tiramisu for dessert, plus i stole some of my daughters choc buttons!

enjoyed it but i feel bloated and a bit yuck now. definately feel better when im on plan and im back on now.

gym again in the morning:)

Last of my early morning work outs till Monday as hubby is off to download festival tomorrow.

Today has been a food discovery day- quorn sausage jambalaya, silken tofu chocolate pudding, chocolate banoffee options & scan bran in holland and Barrett. Planning on making a scan bran carrot cake tomorrow night.

Today and yesterday at the gym I did more interval training on the treadmill, finished strong by getting to 12kph. That's flat out running for me. Comfortable running speed is now 8.5-9kph. It was 7 when I started 5 weeks ago. I'm focusing on arms and increasing my stamina and speed with my running. I'd like to do race for life & the Leeds 10k next year.

And I have guns!! Proper bicep definition now, although the bingo wings are still there! Can feel my triceps though:) hehe!!

And horrified today as I had a dental appointment, called them to check the time thus morning and then forgot about it completely. Deary me:( dreading ringing them to reschedule & apologise tomorrow, don't really know how to explain I just forgot without sounding irresponsible or just plain silly!! Oh well.

Not really going to be able to get to the gym till Monday so it's the 30 day shred & the wrath of jillian michaels for me. Love her though, she's awesome!

Weigh in yesterday- lost 1.5. Delighted with that, especially after 3 meals that week!

Unfortunately our sw group is to close so I will be weighing in on Mondays after next week. It's a shame as I have friends in the group, but the new group location & time suits me so no problems really, it won't affect my weight loss. I think others in the group may not be able to get to another group, a shame but the reasoning behind the closure is sound.

Did level 1 of the 30 day shred last night. Last time I did it, it nearly killed me and I struggled to get up & downstairs after because my quads hurt so much. Last night I felt fine after, did whole routine without stopping & no aching at all. Just showing how much fitter I've become after just 5 weeks at the gym 3 times a week!!

Tomorrow I'm going to a friend's for a BBQ. Just made 2 sw quiches- bacon & smoked salmon and broccoli. She does sw too so I think she will be happy about the sw friendly food.

Time for a long overdue update!
2 weeks ago gained 0.5
1 week ago gained 1
This week lost 2.5

So back into new weightloss and back into the plan. Got my silver body magic today and am now working towards gold.

I have been struggling with the gym now it's warmer, so I've been using the kinect on the xbox a lot. I've got zumba (which I'm terrible at!), biggest loser ultimate workout- great, kinect adventures and kinect sports.

This week nothing stands in my way of a loss and I've got 4lb till my 3 st. Hoping to see that in 2 weeks! Fingers crossed!

Been 100% this week! Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I've started putting a lot more effort into my packed lunches over the last couple of weeks. Last night I baked a huge potato and I've got that, a small tin of beans and 3 babybel lights to melt on top, yummy. Tonight I'm making pasta with mushrooms, peppers, red pesto & sweetcorn. Making double so dh & I can have it for lunch tomorrow. Also picked up some new Covent garden tomato & basil soup (1/2 carton is heb) so that will be thurs & Fridays lunch. Sorted!!

Also, been much more organised recently & I've been writing a weekly shopping list. My shopping so far has been half what I normally spend by sticking to the list!! Crazy! And we've not run out of anything except bananas but I can live with that.

Also had a breakthrough with my little girl (nearly 2) who will now eat broccoli & carrots. At last! Persistence has paid off there. Just kept offering it and not forcing the issue.

Had a treat at weekend and went to nandos with my parents. They eat very healthily and we all had butterfly chicken with a mixed salad, I had macho peas and dad and my little girl had chips. I didn't miss chips. So I worked that out as 3 syns for the peas, skin off the chicken & balsamic vinegar on my salad. Happy days:)

1.5 off this week. Quite pleased, was hoping for 2 but 1.5 is great:)

Off to a spinning class tomorrow! Eek! I'm looking forward to it but also a bit nervous and wondering if I'll struggle. I'd say im averagely fit, so we shall see!

Thankyou ginlin:)

New week today, spinning tonight! More excited than scared now, bring on the burn! If I like it I shall be going Mondays and Thursdays. They do loads of classes at the gym & I'd love to try bootcamp, yogalates, combat and body pump, but time is an issue with working full time & with my little girl so I think I do well getting to the gym 3-4 times a week as I do now. Dh works at weekend so I can only go when he's home.

Woke up feeling slimmer today, but still weigh the same, might be cos I threw away my really baggy size 16-18 pjs and now wearing size 12-14:) so close to being a size 12 now which is what I wanted although I'd like to get down to a 10 eventually.

Well, I gave spinning a go, don't think I'll go again, I much prefer to run. No hard seats hurting my bottom on a treadmill!

Having one of those days today where I could easily go and eat lots of high sugar, high fat foods. Luckily there are none in the house & I'm not bringing any in!

1lb off this week. 1.5 till my 3 st shiny. Hoping it will be mine this week.

Slipped up a bit yesterday, I fell off the wagon and had 2 cupcakes at work. Then when I got home my husband was out for the evening, my little girl was out of sorts and in a temper and I ended up scoffing 2 packs of her pom bears and 1 pack of skips and then found a bag of mini marshmallows to munch (just a few, not whole bag!!) and when hubby got home we had a fishfinger sandwich each and some rustic chips. So I could have been a lot worse, for a junky meal it wasnt that bad, the snacks were.

Back on it straight away, been through my extra easy meals in minutes book, picked 3 recipes and wrote the shopping list for Monday. Hopefully some new recipes and fresh tastes will spur me on.

Getting used to new group and new consultant but I may be moving to her Thursday night group as dh now has monthly after work meetings till 7 on weds so I'll be better off going regularly on Thursday I think. Plus going on Thursday means I'll have an extra day to hopefully limit Fridays damage & lose a couple of pounds!

Time for an update. Maintained this week which was was not happy about but I'm over it now, lol! Trying to eat lots of scan bran (in cake form!) and doing extra easy today as I wonder if my body is used to green? Hmmm. So I got out my meals in minutes book and made lamb biryani which was lovely. I didn't have any carrots so used a green & a yellow pepper as well as the green beans and spinach so plenty of superfree!

Need 1.5 for my shiny. Only problem (food wise) I can see is cinema on tues. Off to see deathly hallows pt 2, v excited but I really want ben & jerry's from cinema! So I'm going to take a pack of sugar free sula to eat! 1/2 a syn a sweet and just need to count them before hand to work out the syns.

Wooohooo! Well that's one gorgeous, shiny, purple sticker with a 3 on it added to my book!

2lb off which is huge for me and thrilled! Had lots of salad this week so think that's what did it:) x

Right, well, yesterday was a great day but a bit naughty, lol!

Went to pick up my favourite dress that I've had altered for a wedding next week. It looks fab, better than when I bought it! Got a bargain handbag to finish off the outfit- £1.50 in a charity shop! also got new top, cardi & shoes.

In the afternoon we went to a local pub & had food with some friends. I had a hunter's chicken baguette which came with nachos, most of my daughter's curly fries and a chocolate rocky road dessert with ice cream. Scales say gain of 1.5 this morning so doing damage limitation now before weigh in weds. Fingers crossed!!

Back